Chapter 54 - 55

Luo Yingbai said: "There are things that are not made of paper in this place. Is it because we are about to go out? Why didn't I see it when I came just now?"

"..." Xia Xianning said quietly, "I don't know, I don't remember the way either."

Luo Yingbai: "..."

He took back the thought just now, in fact, the biggest advantage of Xian Ning is that no matter whether he is reliable or not, he can pretend to be super reliable.

Turning back now is very likely to get lost again, so it is better to rush in, but the characteristics of this flower... The two looked at each other and said at the same time: "This flower area is too wide, go separately and meet in front."

After they finished speaking, they fell into an eerie silence at the same time.

The two of them each had their own little secrets that they kept from each other. Xia Xianning was afraid that Luo Yingbai would know what she was thinking, and Luo Yingbai was afraid that his rebirth would be exposed. But even though they thought so, neither of them expected that the other would say the same thing. .

Luo Yingbai thought to herself: "Xian Ning will definitely not be reborn, so there is something in his heart that he cannot let me see... Forget it, I'm probably overthinking it. Maybe it's because this flower is really big."

Xia Xianning: "Does he also have someone he likes?!"

On the one hand, they wanted to peek at each other, but on the other hand, they didn't want the other party to see them. After an awkward pause, Luo Yingbai said, "Am I going?"

Xia Xianning: "...Yeah."

Luo Yingbai saw that he was still standing there hesitating, so she set off first. After walking two or three hundred meters away, his figure was already vaguely covered by the dense incense mist. Only then did Bai step into the flowers.

The group of flowers are delicate, youthful and colorful, originally very eye-catching, but because the people walking among them are also picturesque and even better, their beauty seems a little dim.

The flowers rubbed against each other, and suddenly burst into laughter, whispering to each other: "Another prey is coming."

"Great, I like good-looking prey, not those old men with unshaven beards."

"This little brother is so handsome. Before I eat him, I have to suck him clean!"

"Hee hee hee hee hee hee--"

While the flowers were talking, they stretched their branches, as if they were about to transform.

Luo Yingbai listened to their words for a while, then sighed and said: "I heard that Shimei Xinyang is the most beautiful flower demon in the world, and I came here specially to watch it, and I originally thought that I could see the beauty's true face, but it turned out that you all Treating me as prey seems to be an act of overestimation and whim."

The way he sighed made his melancholy and cold eyebrows even more pitiful. The snickering just paused for a second, and the branches and leaves of the flowers closest to Luo Yingbai trembled slightly.

Luo Yingbai's slender fingers gently touched the flower. The flower he touched suddenly turned light red, and the petals were slightly closed, like a shy girl.