Chapter 53 Shimei Xinyang

Liao De personally drove the two of them to the University City. Before they arrived in Ningxin District, although he didn't say it clearly, the speed of the car gradually slowed down. He probably thought of what happened to Liao Zhong and felt nervous, so he didn't dare to approach him.

Luo Yingbai said empathetically, "I don't know what's going on ahead, Mr. Liao, please stay, we'll just go."

Liao De was very grateful and thanked him repeatedly. On the contrary, Xie Hua, who came with him, was not shy at all. He got out of the car behind Charlotte and said, "Masters, can you take me with you?"

Xia Xianning said: "No."

His expression and tone were all cold, which made Xie Hua dare not say what he wanted to say next.

Luo Yingbai said: "Miss Xie, don't mind, my junior brother is right, I don't know what's going on inside, it's very dangerous for you to go there."

Xie Hua looked disappointed, but he also knew that he was telling the truth, so he had to walk away without turning his head.

Luo Yingbai and Xia Xianning walked up to the ruins side by side, and sighed: "After waiting for four years, her fiancé married and had children in another world. This girl is also a pity."

Xia Xianning said indifferently: "Whoever you like, you will like it for the rest of your life. There is nothing you can do about it. It's not a pity."

Luo Yingbai said: "Ha, will you be like this in the future? Even if people don't like you."

Xia Xianning said: "If you don't like me, try hard to make him like me. I like him and it won't change."

Luo Yingbai was originally joking, but when he listened to what he said seriously, the smile on his face faded, and at that moment, a little uncomfortable feeling surged in his heart.

He is an only child himself, so he was inevitably lonely before he met Xia Xianning. After finally having a younger brother, he felt that he cherished it very much. In Luo Yingbai's heart, if his best and best junior brother in the world was so humble and forbearing for an outsider, it would be tantamount to It was heartbreaking to watch a jadeite Chinese cabbage being crushed by a pig.

But he also knew that there would inevitably be a day when the two of them would not be able to fool around together all the time.

Jealousy changes people beyond recognition, good or bad. Luo Yingbai adjusted his mentality, behaved well, and said with a smile: "You are simply too good. Look, you are infatuated, rich, handsome, good-natured, and can fight... tsk tsk tsk."

Xia Xianning nodded expressionlessly, "You're right."

Luo Yingbai said: "But such a good cabbage is going to be raped by a foreign pig. It's really sad. Why don't you think I'm a woman? I really want to have a sex change operation to marry you."

Xia Xianning said "Oh" and looked at him up and down: "If it was you, you don't need to undergo sex reassignment surgery."

Luo Yingbai: "Ah?"

Xia Xianning said: "Senior brother, do you keep what you say?"

Luo Yingbai said: "Of course it counts... No, but it doesn't count if you're joking, right? Hey, I'm afraid you're so serious."

Xia Xianning smiled lightly, while talking, there were fewer and fewer pedestrians around them, and the two of them had gradually walked into the wasteland that had been abandoned for a long time. Luo Yingbai looked a little surprised from a distance, and said "Huh": " I haven't been here for a long time, and there are so many sellers here. There are quite a lot of people."