Chapter 15 - 16

Chapter 15 Topics

The source of the dispute on Weibo was a Weibo posted by the actor Ou Ziheng who played the male lead in the TV series "Time Like the Sea".

Last time, Gai Xiao, the screenwriter of this drama, commented that Luo Yingbai was more suitable to play the male protagonist Wen Langyu. Ou Ziheng posted a screenshot of this sentence below, and now his meaning is self-evident.

It’s not surprising that Ou Ziheng was angry. The character Wen Langyu was obviously played by him. However, as a screenwriter, Gai Xiao actually publicly said that a person who was not an actor at all was her ideal hero. This was really a bit too disrespectful. face off.

Unlike most artists who have to be cautious about what they say, Ou Ziheng's father is one of the investors of this show. He is not afraid of hitting people when he goes out to bars, drinks, and beats people up. He can't bear this kind of thing even more. Now Without thinking, he sent a message on Weibo to mock her.

The confrontation between him and Gai Xiao has never stopped since the machine was turned on. Ou Ziheng held his breath. He thought that even if the media didn't talk to him, he would have to have fans to scold him, but he didn't expect him to be too annoying. , as soon as this Weibo was posted, most of the comments below were scolding him.

"Hehe, I think the person who asked you to play Wen Langyu at the beginning was blind. You ruined my male god, do you know that?!"

"Speaking of which, I don't like Gai Xiao. I always feel that this screenwriter is contrived and very pretentious. But I definitely don't stand for Ou Dasha. He is such a little naughty dog. His acting is even more retarded than Erha. When I watched it, he was even more retarded than his mother. Still sleepy in high math class."

"That's right, how did he survive to the finale with such an IQ? Maybe it's because he has the aura of a male lead. You idiot don't want to die."

"Take the lid off the pot and say, I didn't know what the hell Colonel T was before, but after this Weibo came out, I took a look... I really think what Gai Xiao said is quite reasonable, hey!"

This last comment was originally a good word, but the tendency was too obvious. Instead, it brought the conflict between the screenwriter and the lead actor onto Luo Yingbai, who never said a word from the beginning to the end. As a result, Ou Ziheng's fans cursed him for looking stupid. The fake moves in the filming were too exaggerated, and he continued to curse until there were threads on his clothes. This shows that this person is a poor man, and he launched an all-round personal attack on Luo Yingbai.

At this time, some sensible people couldn't help it anymore and came out to say some fair words: "It's better not to involve innocent people outside the circle. The student from T University was originally lying on the ground, and he was a top student in a famous school and he didn't want to be bullied. This bowl of rice is not for you to provide gossip materials, can some people not be too ugly?"

It was supposed to calm things down, but too many words made mistakes, which led to a wave of remarks mocking Ou Ziheng's ignorance, ignorance and culture. The owner who swiped Weibo was so angry that he dropped the mouse in front of the screen.

"Damn it, these bitches!" Ou Ziheng kicked his chair against the wall, "I can't act? It's as if they are so awesome! Gai Xiao is dead! And that Luo What the hell, are you crazy about wanting to be famous? The heat is getting to my head!"