Chapter 40 - 41 - 42

Chapter 40 Tianmendihu

Xia Xianning took off the police cap and threw it onto the seat next to him, making a soft "click" sound, which made Xu Zhe tremble.

He stared at Xia Xianning in horror, but Xia Xianning didn't seem to pay attention to his intentions, but just tugged at the neckline, and unfastened the top two buttons, revealing two deep collarbones. There seems to be an extra bit of wantonness in his serious and upright temperament.

Seeing his posture, Xu Zhe felt as if he wanted to let go and give himself a fat beating. He was so frightened that he was so frightened that he finally stammered out a few words: "Officer Xia, Officer Xia, I, I, I should gone……"

Xia Xianning said with a half-smile, "Xu Zhe, let me give you a piece of advice."

Xu Zhe: "...Hey, yes yes yes."

Xia Xianning slapped him on the shoulder: "I'm not very good at reasoning with people, it's just that I have a little more strength. From now on, if I see even the slightest thing about Luo Yingbai appearing on your side Speech, I will beat you until you can’t even touch a cell phone for the rest of your life. Do you hear me?”

Every time Xu Zhe saw him before, he was always cold, and this was the first time he saw Xia Xianning like this, and suddenly he understood why he and Luo Yingbai, that little rascal, had such a close relationship.

The pain in his shoulder was so bad that he couldn't speak, and he nodded repeatedly with a distorted expression.

Xu Zhe originally thought that Xia Xianning would not let it go, but the other party sneered, let him go, threw the phone into his arms, and told him to leave as soon as he was fine.

Xu Zhe ran away without looking back.

He didn't know that at the moment Xia Xianning handed him the phone back, Professor Xu's big V account suddenly automatically posted a Weibo, which was pinned to the top and could not be deleted. The above is complete with pictures, text, and emotional expressions, and lists the evil things Xu Zhe has secretly done over the years.

"I, Xu Zhe, am no better than a pig or a dog. In 2003, I used the ×× incident to frame ××..., and the next year, I maliciously spread rumors..."

Not long after this Weibo post was posted, it caused an uproar. Many people even thought that Xu Zhe's account had been hacked or suddenly went crazy, but after a thorough investigation, they found that it was all true!

For a time, there was a lot of criticism on the Internet, and not long after, Xu Zhe was arrested again and taken to the police station for "thought reform."

There are also other posts that quietly appeared, which also made netizens very interested.

Luo Yingbai has been quite popular on the Internet recently. Whether it is in terms of appearance or legend, his story is enough to make people talk about it for a long time. In some posts, someone anonymously stood up and claimed to be his classmate. Let's go crazy It's a harmless piece of information for everyone's entertainment.

Until the videos and photos of the scene came out, I don’t know when it started, but it seemed that the focus on this matter had shifted.

When Luo Yingbai had time to go online, he found that he and Xia Xianning had somehow become a couple.

Luo Yingbai browsed through the analysis posts in a daze. The photos on them were screenshots of some news reports and photos of the incident taken by the people present at the time. They were nothing more than Xia Xianning walking out of the unit building with the child in his arms Time naturally guarded behind him, Luo Yingbai smiled at him in a blink of an eye, and then there was the photo of Xia Xianning grabbing him in front of the reporter.