Chapter 37 - 38

Chapter 37 Falling Horse

After he finished speaking, he deliberately took his mobile phone around the whole house, showing the audience in front of the screen that the environment he was in was very safe, and then planned to send Luo Yingbai another Weibo request for help.

The police were off duty at this time. He used a small account to comment to Luo Yingbai online. Although it would attract a certain amount of attention, no one would be so bored as to call the police on "Thinker" without understanding the situation. Brother Bai made a fortune-telling and saw these urgent help messages. If he didn't come, he would be guilty of stage fright and indifferent. It would be great if he came.

Xu Zhe asked himself that he knew the psychology of these liars very well. Even if it was nothing, he would have to say it was very serious. He would wait until the other party had finished pretending to be cool, and then tell the audience at the other end that he had not encountered anything strange. There was nothing strange in this world. There are no ghosts. Just thinking about it, I think their expressions will be very exciting!

But to Xu Zhe's surprise, he didn't expect the other party to come so soon, and he planned to contact him a few more times, when there was a knock on the door outside.

He was not sure and asked cautiously: "Who is it?"

Luo Yingbai lay on the door and listened for a while, unable to judge the specific situation inside for a while, the Yin Qi that was finally found was also intermittent, if there was nothing, it seemed to be different from what the two help-seekers said on Weibo Much the same.

Hearing the other party's inquiry, he stood up straight, adjusted his mood, and said in an impatient tone: "Didn't you say your house is haunted? I'm here to catch ghosts. Do you need it? No need. I'm leaving!"

He is not afraid of ghosts, but is worried that someone inside will be kidnapped by gangsters. If he goes in hastily, he will cause panic to the other party, so he deliberately speaks in this tone. If the people inside don't know, they will only think that he is a lunatic. As for what to doubt.

Unexpectedly, the other party opened the door in a dignified manner soon, and a man in his forties or fifties came out and said with surprise on his face: "Ah, are you the blogger who asked Brother Bai to tell fortunes? I am a deep thinker!"

After he finished speaking, his eyes suddenly widened. The two of them looked at each other in blank dismay, feeling that the current situation was beyond their comprehension.

Luo Yingbai: "..."

He came here because of the "gangster kidnapping a little girl", but the person in front of him didn't seem to have anything to do with it.

First of all, he is definitely not a little girl. Judging from the appearance of the other party, this person is selfish, indifferent and mean, likes to opportunistic but not very courageous. punish.

To put it simply, he is not a good guy, but he has no guts to kill and set fire, and the identities of the victim and the perpetrator do not match.

On the other end, Xu Zhe was also completely stunned, cursing the idiot who sold him the photo in his heart.

At first, he was quite happy to hear Luo Yingbai's mean tone outside, the more black material, the more interesting, who knew that when the door was opened, the person outside was actually so good-looking! So pretty! ! !