Chapter 152: Fake it for real

People from the poor family have already prepared the best room here for Xia Xianning. The exquisite bamboo house has a light fragrance of grass and trees, and the luxurious big bed is clean and soft. As soon as Xia Xianning entered the door, he pressed Luo Yingbai on the bed, bowed his head and kissed Go down.

There was a faint sound from the door at the back, and the surroundings became quiet again.

Luo Yingbai's whole body was sunk in the bed, she stretched out her hand to pinch Xia Xianning's face, gently pushed him away, and said in a low voice, "I just poured you a glass of water, don't pretend to be drunk."

As he spoke, he glanced towards the window, and felt that there were people outside the window, but he didn't refuse too much.

Xia Xianning slowly unbuttoned his clothes and whispered in the same low voice: "Zhu Caiwei used all the tricks at her disposal and sent you here to seduce me. I can't help but fall into this trap."

Luo Yingbai snorted: "She can use me too."

After he finished speaking, he pressed Xia Xianning's hand that had slipped to his waist, and exhaled: "Really?"

While talking, the clothes of the two had fallen off, and the flowers on Luo Yingbai's body still had a faint fragrance, and they were scattered on the light-colored bedding.

Xia Xianning paused for a while, leaned over to Luo Yingbai's ear and said, "The people listening outside haven't left yet."

Luo Yingbai said: "Ah, don't be afraid, I have already told them about your impotence..."

The smile on Xia Xianning's lips solidified: "..."

——He suddenly realized that those people were looking at him with regretful faces and whispering something.

Luo Yingbai: "Ahem, senior brother is afraid that they will harass you."

"It's okay." Xia Xianning quickly recovered his calm expression, calmly supported Luo Yingbai's waist, pressed him into his arms, and said naturally, "It's good to clarify such rumors with actions, senior brother, please cooperate with me .”

Luo Yingbai: "..."

Xia Xianning lovingly kissed his lips, then mercilessly stripped him from his clothes and turned him over.

I don't know how much time passed, but the moon had climbed to the highest point outside the window. Luo Yingbai was holding the bed with his hands, and suddenly raised his body. , repeatedly said: "You... don't move, don't move, I can't take it anymore...Xianning!"

Xia Xianning kissed his back comfortingly, her voice became slightly hoarse: "What?"

Luo Yingbai said: "Someone, it seems that someone came in."

Xia Xianning actually heard the slight sound, but just didn't want to pay attention to it. At this moment, Luo Yingbai said that he could no longer pretend that he didn't know. He paused slightly and looked dissatisfied in the direction of the sound.

Through the translucent gauze curtain, a small animal the size of a cat froze in place, trembling like chaff—it was Suntu.

When he saw Xia Xianning took Luo Yingbai away just now, he felt very anxious. Others want to sleep with Xia Xianning because he is good-looking and can get some spiritual energy by the way. Everyone is happy, but he really wants to change. ah! He just needs it!

Suntu didn't think about whether it was feasible for him to sleep with others in such a furry body, and what kind of sleeping method, but all he wanted was to become a human being, biting his tail and meditating on the spot for a long time, vaguely as if he heard someone He whispered in his ear the room where Xia Xianning lived.