Follow the rules

" the rules are simple , deatheaters and purebloods always go first. The cheap wands go to the halfbloods i dont care if the wand picked them or not , they just have to deal with
it."
I write down the rules , they just have to deal with it.... how?? You cant use a wand properly if it didnt choose you.
" is there something you like to tell me Olivander ?" Hé walks towards me and lowers his head untill his mouth is right beside my ear. " the rules are simple Olivander , you can do it"
i cant move. " yes i can Thom..... sir" i say looking at the paper infront off me. " good girl , and i already told you look at me when im talking to you " i turn around until my eyes meet his.

"You look better this way Olivander" a grin appears on his face. " no mudblood near this store , and the right prices for everyone... no more tricks because im watching you dont even think about it , and if you try to help out another halfblood.... i need to find an fitting punishment , you cant steal from me ! Did i make myself clear?"

Punishment ? As if hé didnt punished me enough in the years we joined hogwarts togheter.... his eyes are burning holes in my skull. His eyes are beautifull but empty... why did i even think about his eyes .... beautifull ? Really get yourself togheter were talkin about Thomas Riddle for crying out loud.

" clear sir " i say trying to look confident. "Mmmm , i think i like boss more Olivander" the grin still on his face " of course boss" i give him a fake smile. He stands up and turns around , hé puts on his mask and starts walking to the front of the store. " im glad we can help eachother Olivander , i will check up on you tommorow and again dont do anything stupid." Hé turns the sign and leaves the store.

One after the other eleven year old comes to the store to pick out the perfect wand. The purebloods get the best wands like i promised Thomas. Some halfbloods leave empty handed , it hurts me to see them leave without a wand or a wand that isnt meant for them. September 1st is a few weeks away they will have to go without a wand.

When its finally time to close , a woman comes in with a child hiding behind her back. "Sorry where closed" i say putting all the wands away that didnt find there owner today. "Please Olivander can you help us out?" I lift my head up to look at the woman infront off me.
"Lilly?" Her husband was a muggle killed last year pubicly like some sort of show , she tried to hide him but it didnt work. They carved the words blood traitor in her arm. They tortured her for days until they made sure she was never gonna be the same. She looks scared , skinny and tired.

"Please can you help us out? I dont have the money for a wand right now " she looks ashamed , i look at the little boy popping his head to the side behind his mothers back. " im really sorry lilly i cant .... i dont own the store anymore i really wish i could."

" i understand , im sorry for bothering you" she turns around and leaves the store , the little boy follows behind her. I look at the wands infront off me " WAIT , come back next week " maybe next week when most off the students have their wands i can sneak one away.
" thank you " she says and continues to walk outside.

I finish cleaning and turn the sign , lock the door and start walking. The same route as every other day. When i reach the corner i hear someone screaming. "MOMMY NO MOMMY" its the little boy i saw in the store earlier today. " i will be back , i promise ! Grandma will take care off you " the deatheaters both on one side off her holding her tightly, begin to drag her across the street.

"That is what you get when you try to steal something from us" Thomas standing behind me towering over me looking at the scène in front off us. " what did she steal ?" I turn around to look at Thomas. " a wand .... or to be more specific not yet" my heart starts pouding and i feel like i cant breath .
"Like i told you before Olivander , your toughts are really loud. Let this be a lesson because next time you are the one the deatheaters can have fun with."

This is my fault , i just killed an innocent woman ..... a mother. That little boy is missing his mother because off me. Why did i think about helping her how could i be this stupid. What if they think i told the deatheaters about her. " what is going to happen to her , im really sorry Thomas ....i mean boss tell me i will do anything , please dont kill her"
He laughs , the sound echoing in my ears. How can he laugh about this.
" mmmm ..... i will think about it , i will let you know , i wont kill her.... not yet." Hé turns around and walks away.

I cant even open the door , shaking so much i cant get the key in the lock. " are you okay honey?" My father says as hé opens the door. " i feel sick im really sorry im going straight to bed" i said as i walked past my father and up the stairs. " i will cover your shift tommorow , dont worry about it! Make sure you rest honey" my father yells up the stairs. " thanks dad "

I lay down on my bed , tears rolling down my cheeks. I need to get that boys mom back , one way or another.