2

Y/n PoV 
 "Achoo!! Ahh God bless me by the way who's thinking about me"  . Putting the cake In the oven. I rested myself in the kitchen cabin with an apple. Suddenly I heard the door knock, making me flinch and fall down on the floor "Oww"  I stood up while rubbing my ass.

I opened the door and suddenly I got a hug from someone "Heyy y/n"  . It was Nyla. Why is she here?? "Hii nyla"  I broke the hug and found her wearing a revealing dress as always. She handed me a bag "Okay so you're coming"  "huh?"  "Okay byeee baby" 

She left me dumbfounded and made me stare at the box which was in my hands. I tried opening the pack but it says "open until you get a message" "Wait a sec! What?? I'm not someone's pet or something that I won't open this"  i shrugged off the thought and opened another pack of it.

My eyes widened when I read the other note "I knew it darling you will do such a thing now don't you dare to open it or else I'll be coming to you and spanking you"  my cheeks were red in shame and embarrassment. I thrown the box away in the sofa and sighed 

A/n PoV 
As Nyla came out of the house she stared at the black car which was parked right in front of your mansion. She waited for the reply and it popped up "You can go now"  she ran away from there remembering the creepy yet handsome guy. 

The door opened revealing a 6 feet tall man who was wearing a mask and was in a hoodie. His face was not visible because of it, he was wearing black comfy clothes. He signalled the other car to go away from here and they obeyed "I finally found you, kitten"

He took his calculating steps towards the mansion, he stared at the watchman who was sleeping. He smirked and went into the house.

Y/n PoV 
Suddenly my phone buzzed, which made me a bit nervous. I gulped "no it might be a random message hehe"  I laughed awkwardly with an unpleasant look, I opened my phone and tapped on the notification "Unknown?"  I opened the chat "You can open it darling and wait for my next message"  

My eyes were wide open "WHAT THE FUCK?? h-how can someone?? Duh what the fuck it's a joke right???"  "No it's the truth and now wear the dress and don't be shocked. After wearing the dress, come and open the door ""D-Dress?" It's so fucking creepy

I opened the box and it was a celine box, my jaw dropped when I saw the dress that I was waiting to buy. "No way they said that it was out of stock"  I was happy but now it's scary. I stared at the door and again at the dress with a dry throat. 

Chat____
Y/n :- Whoever you are just fucking stop this shit of yours I'm not liking it
Unknown :- I'll make you like it kitten just Do what I say.

Jungkook PoV 
I removed the hoodie and placed my gun in my pocket. The door opened with a peek that made me grin, I placed my leg on the corner of the door and felt a bit of pressure on the door. She was pushing the door and was trying to shut the door. Why did she open it then??

Just one look at your kitten, I'm dying to see you.  I put a little bit more force and banged. I heard her falling on the ground with the pan that she was holding in her hand. 

Y/n PoV
"Ouch"  I was rubbing my ass and groaning in pain "Missed me?"  Suddenly I heard someone's voice that made my eyes widen. His eyes were the same as his…
Is this my??? Kookie. I looked up with tears in my eyes and my eyes were more wide open after seeing him.

"K-Kook?"  I whispered his name and stood up with the help of my hand. With my trembling lips, shaking hands and ached heart. "K-kooky-your back??"  I touched his face "Y-You're for real?? K-kook"  he removed my hands from his face with a blank face. 

"D-Dont say like this K-kook I've been waiting for you for the last 5 years"  I stuttered with tears, he stared at me from top to bottom "You're wearing the dress??"  I was pulled back when he said that I shrugged the thought and stared at him. The dark aura in his eyes, the brown doe eyes but they were signalling hate and only hate.

No he can't be my kook..i took a high breath "The hell are you doing in my house?"  His both eyebrows curl up "I never knew that you have an angry face too, seeing you cry like a juliet i thought to ask about your romeo"  his smirk and that dark mischievous look was giving me goosebumps. 

"You're no fucking on to ask me that..get out from my house"  saying that I turned around to go as I was about to go further he grabbed my legs and thrown my body on his shoulder "not this early"  I started punching at his back and kicking at his stomach as this is what i can do right now.

But he was too strong with those muscular hands and back.."PUT ME DOWN"  I shouted "GUARDS!! GUARDS!!"  I heard him faking a laugh yet chuckling darkly "They ain't coming kitty, remember one more move and you're going to see yourself naked on my bed"

My hands and legs froze, eyes wide open after hearing his words. "Don't worry I won't take you my honey this easily"  he made me grab his waist by my legs and hug his neck. I started at those dark orbs in his eyes, they scream danger to me..but his face it's to similar. 

My eyes were scanning his whole face without moving my head. His perfect jaw line, those plump lips, tattooed arms with a fucking gun…wait….WHAT GUN??? "WHY DO YOU HAVE A GUN? AND WHO ARE YOU??"  I shouted with a stunned face "oh this? You don't need to ask much'' Placing me on the sofa he scanned my whole body with his lusty eyes.

Jungkook PoV
Damn she is hot. She got so hot after many years. Ohh man my friends are coming up right now, I felt my dick throbbing inside my pants making me swear. That red dress with her open hair, she did nothing but to wear that. 

I saw her pulling her dress to her chest making me grin "Alright I'm going kitty, remember daddy's watching you"

A/n PoV 
He left her all confused, her whole body was feeling hot after seeing a hot guy who's this much tempting. Wait a sec…am I…AM I WET??  She ran inside the bathroom and cleaned herself after coming back she landed on her bed with a plop on it. 

She took her phone and removed the cover because of that the photo fell down which was in it. She stared at the photo and smiled sadly "You know someone like you came into my house..but he's totally different. You were so sweet, so kind, so loving, so caring… I don't think so I'll ever fall in love with any other guy except you"

She whipped her teary eyes and stared at the window. She felt her heart clenching with a big pain. He was so different… There were not many differences but the only difference was the piercings and the hairs and also his clothing style. He can't be my kook

Meanwhile Jungkook was sitting in his dark room watching you with a big glass of beer. He was hearing everything that you were seeing and talking. His finger trailed over your picture "I'll make you mine, again" 

"I'll make you mine ... .I'll make every part of your body mine"  He was so in watching you that he forgot others' presence "So this is what you are doing??"  Jimin came inside the room with his hand folding against his chest, jungkook did nothing but to send him a death glare which made jimin feel shivers down.

"Get out"  the last word was indeed sufficient to make him leave the room. Jungkook's phone suddenly rang making him groan in frustration "Who the fuck is interrupting in my pleasuring hours"  He picked it up and got to know that it's a urgent mission that he have to complete. He got up and wore his dark black jacket. 

"I will come in some hours kitten"