26

Jk PoV
Walking in the garden I glanced at the maid who was bowing at me. Ignoring them I entered the house "Where's y/n?"  I asked one of the maids,  "Boss, Mrs Jeon is in the guest room."  I sighed in a relaxing way before walking towards the guest room. 

I fucking called her for almost 2 hours but she didn't respond. I cancelled all my meetings just to see her yet she managed to ignore all my phone calls. She knew that I couldn't live without hearing her voice and today she was nowhere to be found. Her driver also went missing which was indeed weird yet shocking. 

It was so fucked up when I got to know about that. All I cared about was y/n but seems like didn't care about me. 

I twisted the doorknob and entered the room when I found her resting on the bed. She was wearing one of my black shirts and a short one which was barely visible because of the baggy shirt. Without saying much I walked towards her. She was thinking about something and she didn't notice my presence. 

Y/n PoV
The fear of losing my baby was killing me. I can't even think about a day without Jungkook and…

My thoughts got interrupted when I felt hot breath on my thighs causing me to gasp loudly. It's him, the same dark aura, the same dark orbs, the same addicting smell. "K-kook"  "Shhh no words kitten"  My breath hitched when he kissed my thighs, his long strong fingers were now on my belly. 

"W-What are you-"  "I said no words kitten"  Without more words, I stayed silent as I don't have a muscular body like him nordo  I have the energy to fight so let him do whatever he wants to. Closing my eyes I forced myself from not moaning when suddenly I felt his cold hand sliding into my hoodie. He pinched my nipples tightly causing me to moan his name loudly. 

"Ahhhh"  he gave me a victory smile before massaging them like they were his stressing balls. I was moaning like crazy, whining for more but he didn't, he remained the same "Kook…more" 

"I'm not here to give you pleasure, kitten"  I lifted my head just to find his breathtaking handsomeness and dangerous glare that he was now giving me. I gulped down hard  "W-What happened?"  He pulled my body closer to him by grabbing onto my waist with one hand and the other hand gripped onto my wrist. 

"Where is your phone?"  He asked with the same emotionless face and deep voice "My phone?"  Why does he want to know about my phone? It doesn't make sense  "I've been noticing that you like me to repeat my words?"  He slid his finger on my chin and lifted them to make me stare into his orbs "I-I don't remember"

"You don't remember where the fuck your phone is?"  His deep and rude voice was now sounding like he was gonna eat me and tear me into pieces "Yeah… ah"  Without saying anything he threw my body on his shoulder and walked out of the room. Taehyung, namjoon, jhope and Jimin were there talking about someone when suddenly they felt our presence. 

"I can fucking walk you bastard"  I whispered when suddenly he spanked my ass in front of them causing me to yell in anger. I closed my eyes as I was not going to watch them laugh at my situation. "Watch your tone, kitten"  

I heard them all laughing out loud like they had seen the funniest scene ever. Fuckkkkk I hate my life ugh this guy is a monster. 

Opening the door with a loud thud he closed it by his feet. On the way to our room, I was jerking my hands and shouting at him but he didn't care. He was acting like a deaf guy. He threw my body on the bed causing me to plop on the soft mattress I glared at him "You are crazy"  

"Yes I'm, just for you"  

The butterflies were dancing in my stomach, I ignored the fact that this guy had roamed in the house with me on his shoulder. The sudden jerk by him caused me to lay on my stomach "Ahh kook"  he spanked my ass "Count until I stop"  he ordered I was about to turn my head and give him a "wtf" look when he pushed my head on the pillow and spanked again "Count kitten or else you'll forget how to walk" 

Spank!!! 
"2…Ahh 3.. it's hurting- ahh 3" 
"..ahh 15" 

"Kook Stop"  he spanked again until the count ended at 20. I rested my head on the pillow "I called you for almost 2 hours and you ignored all of them. Now I came to know that you don't know where your phone is?"  He roared "Where were you?"  I asked ignoring the question  "I dismissed my 5 meetings just for your freaking dumb act" 

I glared at him as he gave me the same expressionless face. "You're acting weird, kitten"  I knew that he noticed my weird state. "No, I'm not"  lies and lies. "Liar, Tell me what Is bothering you?"  He asked with a soft tone as tears welled up in my eyes. I wiped the tears on the pillow "Y/n" 

"Hmm" 

"Look at me" 

I turned my head just to find him staring into my eyes  "You're not hiding anything from me?"  He asked again…and again "No kook, why would I lie to you"  I answered without hesitation and he nodded 

"Come here"  he pulled me into his arms and pecked my forehead. "You want to cuddle??"  I hummed in response. The afternoon went with lots of cuddles and talk. 

"I'm sorry kook, please forgive me"

                     _____________________________

Jk PoV 
I smiled, staring at the angel who was sleeping peacefully on top of me. I'm so happy to have you in my "You're the part of my life which is more like oxygen for me. I'm alive because of you. You're making me go insane just for you. You're mine, I'm so fucking addicted to you"  

"I still can't get over the fact that I met you at my worst. You stayed for me when I was a devil and you achieved the soft side of me which was never possible" 

"This devil is nothing without his queen, without his beauty. My presence was possible because of you" 

A sudden knock on the door interrupted the most beautiful part that I was seeing. The fuck!! Who has the guts to interrupt us?? "Jungkook,"  I heard Namjoon Hyung's voice as I immediately opened the door. He noticed the unexpected look on my face "Why are you looking so frustrated?" 

"You just fucking interrupted a married couple"  I spit the truth with an emotionless face as he laughed out loud "Sh shut your fucking mouth or I'm gonna chop them in one go, my kitten is sleeping and I don't want anyone to interrupt her"

Namjoon peeked through my shoulder and found her sleeping. "Jin wants to talk to you"   I nodded and talked with him for a while about our mission and plan. 
I came into her room before taking a shower when suddenly her phone beeped. I thought to ignore it but then it beeped again.

I took the phone and found a missed call from an unknown person. I checked her call history and found the same number dialled numerous times "Who is this?"  
I clocked the photo of the number through my phone and placed it on the table. 

What is she doing behind my back? 

Author note:- it takes days to write a story or even some hours and still you don't care about the hard work. There are 2k+ reads but why there are not 100 followers?? You guys should help me by voting and commenting. Remember to follow me on Wattpad and Instagram

 Remember to follow me on Wattpad and Instagram