18

After 1 week || A/n PoV ||
The cold breeze was playing with your hair as the moon light fell down on your face enhancing your natural beauty. Some hair strands were blocking the shine of your beauty as the hair strands stayed on your face. The door opened revealing a tall guy who was wearing a black suit with a grey watch.

His eyes were stuck on the beauty who was sleeping peacefully. His lips formed in a grin as he trailed his eyes on your honey skin which was enough for him to feel hard. A dark husky groan let out from his mouth, he crawled towards you. His finger stayed on your cheek as he caressed it softly. 

Your eyes flickered when you felt a cold touch on your cheeks. You opened your eyes slowly. Your eyes got lifted up when you saw jk hovering over with his deadly needy orbs "Missed me, kitten?"  He uttered in the deepest voice, you could feel the wetness in you as you sighed deeply  "I should be the one asking you this"  

The confidence and fearless attitude made him chuckle darkly. You could feel shivers running down your spine but you stayed confident. "Trying hard to act confident?"  He asked as his side eyebrow lifted up. You chuckled softly and turned your face at the window. In a minute your face was turned back to him.
His finger were set on your chin 

"Eyes on me, kitten"  he whispered sensing your heartbeat pounding continuously "Relax kitten, I'm not going to eat you"  your eyes got wide open as you pushed him away  "Who said I'm surprised"  you sat down before shrugging the neediness "I didn't mentioned that"  You closed your eyes when you felt his hot breath on your neck he kissed their softly "Do you even know how badly I'm waiting for this" 

He alluded to you about his craving. You were so in love that you forgot about the world. He bit you before rolling his tongue on your exposed neck, his hand grabbed your shoulders as he slid the baggy t-shirt causing it to show your shoulder a bit. He rolled his tongue there. You pressed your lips together in order to not make noise.

His hands were yearning to remove the baggy t-shirt that you were wearing with shorts. You discerned his act and grabbed the ends of your t-shirt, pulling it up to remove the t-shirt you were ready to throw away when suddenly the door opened revealing taehyung. "Jk we need- oh fuck I'm sorry"  

Jk groaned in frustration as he gave a death glare to Taehyung "GET OUT"  he yelled at him as you got shocked seeing his neediness. "It might be important"  you uttered in between them "nothing's more important than you"  he added "listened to him once"  you insisted as jk sighed in order to calm himself. "Say it" 

"The other members are waiting for you in the meeting area"  jk nodded and ordered him to go "Who?"  You asked when he got up "some of my gang members are here, don't wait for me and rest"  he kissed your lips before going out of the room. Meanwhile you dialled your bestie telling her to come to your place. 

On the other hand jk entered the meeting room he found 4 new posture sitting on the seats. One of them was wearing a formal dress exposing his collarbone with dark pants, the other one was wearing a black suit and black pants. His aura was giving a bossy look. The third guy was wearing a dark blue suit with a black pants and the last guy was wearing a white shirt with jeans. 

Their eyes landed on jk who entered just now with an expressionless look. Taehyung and Jimin were still resting in the hospital so they weren't here. "I was out for some days and this is what happened??"  A deep and frustrating voice was heard when the guys slammed on the table. "Relax namjoon"  the other guy named Jin relaxed him but he wasn't in control. 

"Are you out of your mind?? The whole fkign warehouse burned our important files, weapons were burned"  he added with the same tone "Will you shut the fuck up?"  Jk voice echoed in the room when he yelled at him before giving a death glare "If I'd knew I would have did something"  jk added "He is right rm"  Jin responded 

Namjoon's hand rushed into his hair as he flipped it back in frustration. He's a short-tempered guy who can't control his anger like others. "Sit down you all"  a deep and raspy voice was heard from the other guy who was staring at the wall with both hands crossed into a fist. They all sat down "We're not here to fight our enemy has started the war and we need to end it" "hmm even I was thinking the same we should start working"  the last guy replied

"How was Taehyung and jimin?"  "They are good, hoseok"  jk responded as hoseok nodded  "So I think we should give a deal to Lucifer"  Suga added as the other agreed  "Jin it's your responsibility to call him and buy the guns"  Jk concurred with the other gang members "I never knew that black swan will meet like this"  Namjoon uttered with a emotionless face 

Y/n PoV
"So he really tried to-"   "Shut up nyla"  I cutted her off by hitting on her shoulder. She was so fervent to know about the moment that me and jk were about to make in a sudden she got up and offered me to stand up too "Let's go somewhere I'm bored"  "But where? Jk is still weak nyla I can't go anywhere"  she rolled her eyes "Okay then let's discover this big ass house" 

My eyes lifted up in a confusing manner "Okay there's nothing special here"  I answered before coming out from the room with her. Her eyes were so delightedly attached to the white shiny marble which was aesthetically designed. The combination of grey white was sparkling beauty. 

She was running in the hallway as I was running behind her like a mother catching her daughter. "Nyla wait"  she didn't respond and continued to explore each and every room except the meeting room as I told her about the meeting. Suddenly she stopped at a track while her eyes were fixed at a locked door "What happened?" 

"What Is in this room?"  She asked "I've never checked this room"  I answered as my eyes landed on the big lock which was on the door. Our steps were moving further towards the locked door. We could sense the antiquated feeling, she tried to open the door by hitting on the lock but the lock was too hard. "Its not opening" "you're such a moron"  

I cursed her "Yah what I did??"  "Can't you see the size of the locker??"  I shouted at her by hitting her head "Yah I didn't-" 

"What are you both doing here?"  Our body got frozen hearing the deadly husky and deep voice coming from behind. I turned my head through my shoulder and found him standing with a deadly dangerous look. Nyla's colour drained out her face when she saw him standing there with bis pierced orbs. "N-Nothing was just d-discovering"  

"Are you both done discovering or should I help?"  His eyebrows lifted up in a bossy style as he glowered. "No thanks"  Nyla uttered and pulled me from there by holding my shoulder. I could feel his orbs staring into my soul. What's in that room? 

Jk PoV
If I didn't come early they might have seen everything. My hair flipped back my hair as I heavily sighed "Until when are you going to hide this?"  Suddenly suga hyung came in front for me while tapping my shoulder I looked at the door and then at him  "I'm waiting for the right time"  i shrugged off 

His hand landed on my shoulder as he stared at me with a caring look "Look jeon I'm not your biological brother but I do care for you. There's no such right time, you have to make the right time"  he advised me as I nodded while looking at him. He grinned and went away 

"Get ready to see the truth, kitten"

"The devil has a different face too"