15

Y/n PoV
I entered the room with his clothes. I caught him sleeping peacefully while murmuring something "m-mom don't l-leave me..m-mom p-please don't leave..mh"  he was murmuring the same thing again-and-again that made me worried. What is he talking about?? His hands and lips were shaking continuously. His forehead was sweaty and was breathing heavily. 

I walked straight to him and extended my fingers to his head. He was sick and was burning badly. "Oh god he is sick badly"  I ran towards the door and opened it, coming out from the room I went straight towards the kitchen and took a bowl of water with a cloth. After some minutes I came into the room and caught him shaking badly. "Oh no"  tears were about to form in my eyes before seeing his situation. 

He was murmuring the same word again-and-again. Putting the wet cloth on his forehead I let it stay on his forehead for some minutes and again make the cloth wet. I caressed his face and wiped his tears away when suddenly  "Y-Y/n D-Don't leave m-me again"  huh?? Again? What does he mean by that? I got up and sighed deeply "I need to change his clothes"  

I sighed again and started undoing his shirt buttons. His abs were in my view, I stared at the ceiling to look away from his abs. Oh fuck this guy.. he is being the death of me.. i looked away from the ceiling and stared at his shirt buttons when suddenly I felt his hand grabbing my wrist. I got frozen at my place when his cold hands touched mine, my eyes got wide open. 

I looked up and caught his dark orbs staring right into my soul.  "So desperate, kitten"  pushing me beside him hovered over me and I landed on the soft mattress. His shirt was still on his body but buttons were opened. We caught eye contact which gave me thousands of butterflies. "What were you trying to do? Y/n"  this time I felt the whole zoo in me when he called my name from his husky voice.

"I-I was just-"  "trying to see my abs while I was taking a nap"  nap??? He was unconscious. "First of all you weren't taking a nap, you were unconscious and secondly you were in a whole mess so i thought to change your clothes as they might be uncomforta-"  he shushed me by putting his middle finger on my lips I swallowed my nervousness and stared at him. 

Those dark orbs were filled with lust and neediness he started coming closer to me as I blocked him by placing my palm on his shoulder "What happened?"  He asked with concern  "You're so-sick you need bed rest"  I shrugged off the thought when suddenly he added "Then give me your warmth"  after completing his sentence he slammed his lips on mine and kissed me passionately yet dominating.

I was shocked at first when he suddenly did that, I let myself process the output when suddenly he broke the kiss "You don't want-"  I cut him off by turning our position. I kissed him passionately before hovering over him.  

Jk PoV
Her plump and soft lips felt so addicting. The kiss turned out to be a passionate one which was filled with emotions and love. I pulled her closer by her waist as she turned her face a bit giving a new way to kiss. I let her be passionate and not dominating because this moment should be memorable for us. 

"Remove your top, kitten"  she obeyed me and took out her peach coloured top leaving her in a bra and a skirt. "Your skirt too baby girl"  she obeyed and was now left in her undies flipping the position I hovered over her again and threw my shirt giving her the best look of my abs. She caressed it and glanced at me  "all yours"  a tint of shyness was visible on her both cheeks as she looked away from me

Y/n PoV
Hearing his husky and needy voice made me feel shy. I felt his cold hand grabbing my chin softly and turning me to face him. Suddenly his face turned right towards the window like a pray. He was staring at something really dangerously. Suddenly he turned the both of us causing us to land on the floor. A gun shot was to be heard in our room that caused me to scream and shut my eyes tightly "Who the fuck got the guts to shoot her?? Be here don't come out until I say so" 

He stood up and ran out of the room before wearing his shirt. What the fuck just happened?? Who was trying to shoot me?? And why?? I peeked through the edge of the bed and found a hole in the window. Suddenly a beep sound played and the window got covered with shields "what the actual fuck?" I was still traumatised by the act. 

Jk PoV 
I went down just to see taehyung and jimin standing in the living area  "what happened?? We were coming here for something important but suddenly we heard a gunshot"  taehyung asked "are you alright?? Is she alright??"  He asked about her with more concern as she is too afraid of such things. I nodded  "I WANT THAT PERSON WHO GOT THE GUTS TO SHOOT JEONS"   I yelled at my bodyguard as they nodded 

"Yes boss"  they all went from their "You didn't-"  "Yeah I'm fucking okay and she is too"  I shouted in frustration "bro calm down"  I signaled them to shut the fuck up and they obeyed
"I know it's you asher, remember you're gonna face the disaster"