24

He looked treacherous and menacing. I got up and twirled to run around. Suddenly I felt a raspy and raucous force on my hand pulling me backwards. The force turned me around and I found his green siren eye staring at my body like a greedy monster eyes filled with needs. Kicking on his balls I forced myself back and ran away. 

I heard his groan, he was bleating on the fact that I kicked his pp. My movements were non-stop. I was running out to call the guard when I found the main gate closed. I stopped on the track with terror in my eyes. 

Oh fuck..

I heard his roar of laughter, he was enjoying it and was excited to see me in such a way  "I love to see the terrors in your eyes"  He moved closer to me but I ran away which was indeed a bad decision. He frustratingly groaned and pinned me on the sofa without any warning causing me to struggle in his arms.

"FUCKING LEAVE ME"  I was struggling and was jerking away his hold but it was of no use as he was strong. He was a 6 feet tall man with a broader and muscular body just like Jungkook. That didn't make me stop. I banged on his forehead with mine leading him to growl in anger  "Fuck this bish" 

I was glaring at him when suddenly I felt a sharp and forceful pain on my left cheek leading my face to turn to the left side. The red mark on my cheek was now burning and blood was coming out from the corner of my lips.

He made me look at him by holding onto my cheeks "Listen up now be a good girl and obey my words or else you'll see the love of your life drowning in his blood"  

No this can't 

I stopped struggling as tears full of worry were now in my eyes. I looked down with nothing but impotent. He chuckled with the same dirty face "Good girl now you'll listen to me okay" 

Jungkook PoV
"Where is y/n?"  I asked the guards who were outside "And why the fuck are you all outside??"  I asked with anger  "Sir mam told us to stay here"  A questioning posture approached my face causing me to wander. 

Why would she tell them this?? 

Ignoring the fact I entered the house and to my surprise. She was fine reading the book "Darling?"  I whispered enough for her to recognize me. She stood up and smiled with the same beauty  "You came"  she ran to me and hugged me tightly  "Did you miss me that much?"  

I asked when I felt her snuggling in my chest, I closed my eyes and caressed her hair before kissing her head. She nodded and hummed in response  "Did you eat anything?"  She nodded  "Good let's go and rest"  

A/n PoV
Jungkook came out from the shower wearing his shorts and a t-shirt. He smiled finding the love of her life, she was staring at the stars with an expressionless face which went unnoticed by jungkook. He walked closer to you before smiling thinking about what he had done to get a pretty girl like you.

Your eyes were filled with dejection and despair wondering if you really could do it or not. Your throat was aching because of the tears that you were holding and the scream that you were adhering to. A sudden soft touch was detected and perceived of his existence. Closing your eyes you let yourself lean on his shoulders as he back hugged you. 

"Are you somehow wondering about something?"  The worried and endured tone caught you off guard. Caressing your cheek with his, you pecked his lips and hugged him even more tightly. He chuckled, feeling the amount of love that he was getting from you "No I'm not it's just I was thinking about my parents"  

"Hmm it's been a long since you met them tho we can go there and meet them"  Jungkook whispered while closing his eyes and hugging you tightly, he inhaled your vanilla scent "You smell so good"  he kissed your neck  "Hm"  "Don't you think it's been days since we did it??"  A naughty yet teasing tone was detected as he grinned.

You chuckled as he turned you around and carried you to the bed in his arms. "Let me have a bite too"