10

A/n PoV
"So you found his place?"  The sound of the door getting closed was to be heard in the silence. As Asher sat down beside his father "no"  the glass that he was holding broke down into pieces causing his hand to throw blood "WHAT DO YOU MEAN BY THAT?? FIND HIS MANSION"  Asher's father shout on asher "You're gonna love this thing more than the mansion"

The atmosphere changed when his father's eyes filled up with curiosity as he let his hand rest on the table "What is it, asher?"  He asked  "today I bumped into a beautiful girl and her name was jeon y/n, I was looking for her when I got to know that the devil is married. According to information they both look too close to each other"   Talon (Asher's dad) laughed like a maniac as Asher's lip curved into a smirk, Talon understood what his son wanted to say. 

You turned your body to the other side while sleeping when suddenly you felt that he was gone again. You sat down on the bed "It's Sunday right?"  You don't know where he Is. It's Sunday and he might be here, you were about to get up when suddenly the door opened revealing jk. He was standing in a towel as his bare chest was in your view, his hairs were wet and some droplets of water were falling down on his shoulder making him look even hotter. His tattooed arm was wet too….fuck..fuckkk

You gulped down when your eyes scanned his whole gesture and body when suddenly he chuckled darkly causing you to look away. "Liked what you see?"  He asked with a teasing tone as you scoffed "Get out and wear something"  "oh really? You were just staring at my-"  You cut him off by your big eyes as he motioned his hand in surrender. You hide a smile seeing him surrendering.

You turned your face again at the place where he was standing, you found him smirking "what?"  He started walking closer to you "yahh go away-"   "shh"  his fingers were on your lip as you stared at him with your wide eyes. His tattooed arm lifted up as they gripped on your nape softly, you gulped nervously. His dark orbs were now staring at your lip his other hand went down on your ass cheek causing you to gasp "Don't be shock get used to it" 

He pulled you in his embrace as your both legs were hugging his torso and hands were hugging his neck like a koala. "Don't move or maybe you'll get to see my dick"  your eyebrow lifted up in shock as you went silent "Kiss me"  he ordered in a whisper which made you flustered. Your eyes went down to his lips and then to his eye when suddenly "I didn't brush my teeth dumbhead"  his eyebrows lifted up in a dominating way as you gave him a done face look.

"You called me what?" He asked as you rolled your eyes "Dumbhead…wanna listen again dumbhead"  his lips curved into a smirk, he chuckled darkly causing you to feel goosebumps "Call me that again and see-"  "You're a dumbhead…dumbhead…DUMB-mmm"  he blocked your words by kissing you roughly. His tongue rolled in your mouth exploring each and every corner.

He bites your lower lip which leads your eyes wide open. He sucked the bit of blood which was falling down from your lip "ahh"  you moaned in between the kiss as he smirked in between. After 5 min he finally let go of you when you were not able to breath. You were staring at him in anger while breathing angrily. He winked at you as you pushed yourself away from him "Told you but you're too stubborn"  he went away before winking. 

Jk PoV 
I walked out from my house in search of the car, I turned my face at the entry door "she's late again"  it's getting late I don't want to be late in the party I told her to come as fast as she. I stood still as my driver came with the car "where is she?"  "Mam is coming, sir"  the maid responded when she came out wearing a glittery red dress. They were shining on her just like she shines when she smiles. 

"Should we go?" 

A/n PoV
Jk shrugged off his thought when he heard your voice he looked down at you and found you staring at him. Your doe eyes and tinted lips were making him crave for them, your hairs were blocking his view so he tucked them behind yoru ear causing you to look away from him. He pulled you closer by grabbing your waist, you gasped "what the fuck jeon? Someone might see us"  he chuckled darkly 

"Do you really think I'll let anyone see my kitten?? The beast is too selfish when it comes to his queen"  his orbs were landing on yours. You both caught eye contact, you started coming closer which was shocking but jk stayed still and let you kiss him. Both of your lips were about to attach when suddenly jk pushed you away  "What the f-"  you got cutted off when a bullet was to be heard. 

You turned your head towards the boundaries and found a guy in black jacket "CATCH HIM"  You flinched when you heard jk's voice he came to you and caressed your face "You okay??"  "Y-yeah"  his hands crawled on your face again with concern that made you feel comfortable "weren't going anywhere now"  jk turned towards the maid as they all nodded and bowed at their boss order "What? But you said it's important??"  

"Nothing is more important than you, y/n"  your heart skipped a beat, those words made you feel butterflies as you looked away feeling fluttered. "But jk-"  he knew that you're too stubborn so he cutted you off by taking you in a bridal style. You yelled at him but he ignored your words. "Jk I do have legs..what's your problem??"  "LEAVE ME AISHHH THIS JERK"  the maids looked at the both of you and were shocked after hearing "jerk" 
"Boss didn't say anything to mam"  the maid spoke "they are husband and wife" 

Placing you on the soft bed carefully he searched for any harm but expectedly there was no harm on your body "I'm okay"  "hm now stay here i'm going out"  you sat on the bed "Huh?? What do you mean?? You can't order- JK JK YOU'RE SUCH A BITCH"  you yelled at him when he ignored you and got out of the room. Jungkook caressed his forehead and sighed deeply "Did you catched him?"  They nodded and jungkook smirked 

Y/n PoV 
"How can he?? Duhh this dumbhead is so boring"  I sat down on the bed and scrolled on my phone "the phone is boring too"  I threw the phone on the bed as I got up and admired my red dress which was shining because of the glitters. Where did he go?? I looked at the door and walked straight to it. I grabbed the door knob and twisted it as the door opened. I walked out from the room and found all the maids working "mam, sir told me to be here and set my eyes on the door. You have to be in the room"  

"What?? He said that…alright then I'm going"  I flipped my hair back and walked away "it's my order"  the bodyguard stayed silent as I came down in the living room. "Aish this house is so big… I still haven't checked many rooms. Let's check them all together"  saying this I walked towards 2-3 rooms where I found many new places 

A/n PoV
Jk pulled that guy's hair who tried to shoot you  "WHO THE FUCK GOT THE GUTS TO KILL MY WOMAN??"  He banged that guy's head on the table with a loud jerk causing him to vomit blood. Jk punched his face continuously without any mercy, throwing a knife in his thigh. That guy shouted really badly "Ahhhhhhhh a-asher s-send- ahhhhhh"  placing the knife on his throat he inserted the knife in it. 

Torturing the person mercilessly jk was giving him the worst death that he could ever imagine. He had gone insane, the bullet was just an inch away from you, you getting shot was flashing in his mind. Jk grabbed the hammer and hit him badly on his head "FUCKING DARE TO LAY YOUR EYES ON MY WOMAN??"  He beat that guy with the hammer causing his white shirt to get stained with blood. 

"J-Jk"