6

The next morning|| Y/n PoV ||
From the day Jk had given 10 million won to dad everything has changed. Medusa (Step mom) also started going to clubs with her friends and dad has started to get more success and support in his job. Everything has changed…but my mind is still on the same person….my kook.

I laid down on my bed after scrolling on Instagram, I stared at the ceiling and then at the window "How can I marry someone else when I'm in love with you kook"  I whispered, I felt my eyelid getting heavier after some moments I slept peacefully. 

Jungkook PoV
"I-I am s-sorry-ahhh"  inserting the knife in his throat I stared at the 2nd person "You really wanna die like this or should I try more mercilessly"  hearing my words he started shaking in fear making me smirk. I grabbed his hair and pulled him to stand up "FREAKING TELL ME WHERE'S ASHER AND HIS GANG??"  I yelled at him

"Jungkook, he will die,"  Taehyung said, making me glance at him with my red eyes. He looked down after seeing my deadly gaze "Don't interrupt when the devil is hunting his prey"  throwing his head on the wall I watched him vomiting blood "I-I d-don't know I wa.was just a s-spy, I really don't know devil"  

The anger was inflaming in me after hearing his words "I think he is saying the truth jungkook, by the information it says he never got a chance to see there place nor their house"  I nodded after hearing jimin's voice, taking my calculated steps towards the guy, I kicked on his face "ahh l-leave me please d.devil" 

"You were my right hand but you evaded me?"  Saying this I started shooting continuously without thinking much. He was dead but my bullets didn't stop, after it ended I punched at the wall with anger "FUCK I HATE SUCH SH!TS"   suddenly my phone ringed making me groan in frustration "The fuck who is-"  y/n is in danger?? 

I opened the CCTV and found her crying and shouting in her dreams "Fuck"  I went away from there and wore my jacket "THE BLOOD IS STILL THERE BRO"  Taehyung shouted from the back making me realize I washed my hands and changed my clothes as I dont want her to know about this. I sat back in my car and started at high speed  "I'm coming…kitten" 

A/n PoV 
"NO PLEASE H-HE IS STILL IN T-THE CAR NO" you were shooting really badly in your sleep. It was like you were seeing a bad dream or a nightmare.. You're repeating the same word again-and-again when suddenly someone shake you  "HE IS STILL THERE"

You guys got wide open with tears in your eyes and sweat on your forehead, you found jk hugging you like a teddy bear "shhh I'm here"  he whispered while caressing your head like you were a lost puppy. "My K-kook is still there jk" she whispered while sobbing and crying.

"He…he Is..okay y/n"  jungkook said with a sad face yet he was giving a sad smile. He felt you not moving anymore so he stared at you and found you sleeping peacefully in his arms. He made you lay down on the bed as you were still holding his jacket button with your fist. 

He stared at your face with a smile, that one hair was there to interrupt him. He tucked it behind your ear "You're the beauty for this beast, kitten"  those plump lips, beautiful eyes. He couldn't get over the fact that just one girl can kill him in a second. Those pink lips were attracting him, he leaned down to kiss you when suddenly you hummed in your sleep.

He flinched and tried getting away but then he realised 
Your grip on his button. He tried freeing himself when you just gripped it more tightly. He smiled looking at you after freeing himself. He got up and kissed your forehead "kook is still here with you princess"  saying this he started going backwards while staring at you with a sad smile. He realised how his frustration and anger went away after seeing you, he got down from the window.