3

Pulling out the gun everyone began to shoot towards the opponent gang. The screams of the man and the bullet were making it look more fun. "FUCKIN GOOD"  Taehyung shot the person who was firing others, he went towards jungkook while protecting himself form the bullets.

Jungkook was shooting the other when he felt a punch on his back he turned back and found his one enemy he smirked and grabbed his neck. He twisted his neck causing the person to fall down and die on the spot. Jerking away his hand he cleared the blood.

"It's fun right?"  Jimin asked taehyung "Yeahh man I loved it"  they both were having chit chat while facing the back of each other and firing at each other. Jungkook was fighting with the others, there were only 3 people. Kicking the last guy jungkook shot on the dead body "We are done!"   "NOT YET YOU MOTHERFUCKER"  suddenly they heard someone's scream.

"Okay now I'm tired,"  Taehyung mumbled after seeing the amount of people coming from the entrance. "You said it's fun, now play"  saying this jungkook ran to the people and started shooting, there were 20 more people. No one was stopping gunshots from every single corner.

Jungkook placed the knife in between the guy's heart making the person scream out loud, he tore it down like a piece of paper. Jimin and taehyung watched jungkook doing this made them feel scared yet motivated (tf) 

They came out from the big mansion, walking together. Jungkook said something like, "Wanna see something more fun?"   Jimin and Taehyung nodded, causing Jungkook to grab a remote player. He clicked on the button and the house exploded. They walked out together with their guns and handsome faces. 

Y/n PoV || In her house ||
"Dad I'm not marrying some chicks you know I love him"  "you love who?? A dead person??"  My stepmother shouted in my face, which made me angry. "HE AIN'T DEAD!"   I shouted in her face but the next thing that happened made me stunned…my dad slapped me really hard, causing me to fall down. 

"Y/N WATCH YOUR TONE!! SHE IS YOUR MOTHER"   I got up Immediately "MOTHER?? MY FOOT.. SHE ISN'T MY MOTHER SHE IS MEDUSA"   My dad shouted on me again by calling my name that made me flinch harder "I WON'T HEAR ANYTHING YOU'RE MARRYING MARK AND THAT'S IT"

"I WILL ALSO NOT HEAR ANYTHING I WON'T MARRY THAT GUY AND THAT'S IT"  saying this I went away from there I heard them shouting my name but I ignored them. I plunged on my bed and covered my face on the pillow, the inflamed and aroused feeling made me tear up.

I was filled up with annoyances, sadness and enrage after my mom died everything changed..my dad, my life became unexpected. Everything ended where I was the one who would cry in a corner. Suddenly my head turned up when I heard the knock on my door "I-its open"  I sobbed while exclaiming. 

The maid came in with the food "Take it away"  she didn't respond and left from there with the food because they know it won't help if they will beg me to eat. I stood up and wore my glasses with the red lipstick, I didn't want the reporters to click my photos like this.

Looking straight at myself I turned my body towards the main gate of the door. I came out from there and sat in my car, turning the steering wheel with my one hand. I came out from their, I was on my way to the bar I whipped my tears away and faked out a smile on the mirror "don't let those tears fall for some bitches get your ass away from their, it's a short life" 

I talked to myself while staring at the mirror, I stepped out from the car and caught nyla drinking wine  "Heyy-"   "don't tell me you again cried"  nyla exclaimed with her rolling eyes, "you knew it right?? Then what is the fucking need to ask"   "true tho as you always come in the bar when you breakout" 

"But who cares?? Let's have some chill time"  saying this nyla pulled my hand on the dance floor and started dancing. We danced while smiling and laughing with each other, she made me drink tequila and wine… this place feels heaven, I would love to be here all day rather than being at that shit

We walked out from there and breathed heavily as we both were dead after dancing like two psycho "it was fun"  I said "Yeah it was so much fun never felt this much happy, even with a guy"  I punched her playfully we both laughed and sat down on the seats "by the way y/n I wanted to talk about something" 

I nodded while sipping on the wine. "Do you know that guy?"  spilling the wine on her face I coughed "what the fuck y/n"  she shouted and cleaned her face with a tissue "i-i am sorry"  it happened in a sudden, when she inserted that guy in our conversation It made me remember that night.

"Ugh, why did you spill it on my face??? I was just asking you"  she exclaimed "What was the need to bring that guy in the talk???"  I scolded her "okay-okay whatever"  suddenly I felt the aura getting changed making me gulp harder. I felt two eyes on me that made me shiver. 

"Nyla lets go"  "huh??"  Without letting her explain I grabbed her hand and started coming out from the bar area when suddenly two man wearing all black blocked our way "What the fuck?? That's my dad's bar"  nyla shouted thinking that it's her dads bodyguards I showed my card but they stayed still "What the fuck???" 

"Are they def?"  I said to nyla but she wasn't there "Nyla???"  I flinched harder when I felt a hot breath on my neck that made me go wet in a second "Running away from daddy"