9

Getting in the room with edginess, her body was standing straight and hands were on her robe tie as her breath hitched cause of agitation. Jungkook entered the room and played with his necktie, his hands were swirling it on the tip of his middle and thumb finger. He smirked seeing her standing back facing him, he took his calculating steps towards her and stopped when he was finally closer to her neck.

You gulped down the saliva when his hot breath detected your spot, he whispered "I didn't had to use my toungeto find the spot, kitten"  you leaned your head on his shoulder and closed your eyes feeling and sensing his control over you, the control was making you feel wet, it was so pleasurable. He smirked and kissed your shoulder softly making you moan.

You stood straight and turned to face him, his dark orbs were now sending shivers down your spine. Those orbs were something which can easily make someone go on his/her knees. "Kiss me, kitten"  he ordered as you flinched on his sudden words, you stared at him with a questioning face "obey my words, kitten" 

You didn't even hesitate a bit and obeyed those words as you were desperate to kiss him. You kissed and rolled your tongue Inside his mouth as he enjoyed. He didn't respond and was standing still, your lips were trying to be dominating but failed as you noticed he wasn't kissing back. You stopped kissing but suddenly his one hand blocked your way and pressed it against your nape.

He pulled you closer by your nape as he started his dominating kiss which you were dying to feel. You don't know when and how his control started building in you, it's the first time you're kissing someone like this. He rolled and swirled his tongue on your tongue. You whimpered beneath him as he pushed you on the bed causing you to bounce on the mattress. 

You sat straight and pulled him into another kiss as he responded quickly. His hands worked on your back and on your abdomen. Without breaking the kiss he made you lay down on the bed again "ahh"  you moaned when he spanked your ass "punishment kitty"  he whispered in your ear as he kissed your neck and spanked your ass again "ah it's hu-hurting"  you whined and whispered 

He didn't respond and at your collarbone "mhm"  he smirked and spanked you again as you let out a gasp "Why are you-"  "shh it's a punishment"  he sat down "on your four"  you stared at him with a "wtf" look "obey kitten or else the spank are gonna increase"  you obeyed and positioned yourself. He smirked seeing your ass in his view "Count, kitten"

He began to spank "one ahh" ….. "ahhh"   "Count"  "s-six"  you whimpered … "ahh t-ten"  he finally let go of you as you fall down on the mattress you stared at him with deadly stare as he passed you a dark chuckle, he stood up and wore his tie "messed with the wrong person, jeon"  you shouted when he went away from room. You banged your hand on the pillow "AGAIN LEFT ME"

After two week || A/n PoV ||
Jk and your relationship was going good. He acted good and you did the same. You both never confessed like an actual couple as you don't want to rush and want to know about him more. You were shocked that he would be this good as a husband. He always respected your thoughts, your opinions and your style. He never interfered in it.

You both never had sex till now as he's a gentleman. Your thoughts about him are the same. You never see him much as he is so busy with his business and meetings. You do meet him at night as you're a long sleeper he never wakes you up. You've always noticed that he always goes to a separate room to change and that's kinda weird to you as you both do have a bathroom in your shared room. You sometimes tried to go In that room but always got blocked by a passcode, you did even asked him and he always response with a normal reply, like "there's some of my important files" 

Sipping the last sip of your coffee you put the novel down on the table. You stretched your hand letting the sun Rays trail on your skin as you were sitting outside in the garden "aishh I'm so bored here"  it's true as you never got a chance to go out from this big ass mansion but today you really want to go out and hang out with your best friend. You decided to call him and ask him about this.

"Hello jk"  

"Yeah what happened?"

"Ugh you know I'm getting bored in the mansion and I really want to go out and hang out with nyla" 

You heard a big silence that made your eyebrows lift up in confusion 

"Hell-"

"Alright you can go-" (Jk)

"Ohh hello I'm not asking you i'm telling you this, I'm so fking bored here and that's it I'm going out"

You heard his dark chuckle 

"Alright, kitten and yeah remember no messing around" (Jk)

"I'm not a kid mr jeon"

"Mr jeon? Daddy to mr jeon-" (jk)

"Yahh shut up I never called you that sh!t"

"You'll love to address me as daddy" (jk)

"What the fuck- Hello?? Hello?? AISHH THIS DUFFER"

"So he addresses as you as kitten"  nyla jumped in excitement as you watched her with big eyes "wish just shut up, I hate that word"  she stared at you with a teasing grin "but you seems to like it"  nyla grunted making you pissed off "Oh just shut up and hold your bag you've bought so many dresses"  nyla rolled her eyes on you when you showed her the amount of bags your were holding.

"Let's go there"   "YAH NYLA HOLD THE BAGS…what the the fuck this bitch"  you groaned in frustration and ran towards her. You both entered a coffee shop which was pretty ethereal and aesthetic that made your jaw touch the ground "woow this is so beautiful"  you whispered as the bags fell down from your hands. The interior was decorated with cherry blossoms, which was your favourite.

You took your step towards a seat when suddenly you bumped into someone causing you to fall down "I'm so sorry miss"  unexpectedly you were safe as you fell down on the soft white foot mattress. "I'm okay it was my mistake"  you grunted while ruffling your hair backwards you stared at the person as he helped you to stand up "still it's my mistake too I was working on my phone" 

You grinned at that guys kindness as he offered his hand "Asher"  you offered your hand too for a handshake "Y/n, you're a nice guy never knew people like you are really kind"  he grinned "I should say it to you.. we'll meet again"  he smiled and went away "I hope to"  your responded when suddenly nyla came "who was he?"  "I don't know much about him I 
bumped into him and he seems a nice guy" 

Nyla nodded "alright let's go and have some boba"  "Yes let's go" you said before turning back and watching that guy getting out. You turned when suddenly asher started at your back and smirked "we'll meet again mrs. Jeon"