8

Y/n PoV 
Walking through the corridors I heard many new places. It took me 3 hours to explore the whole house, there many houses left but my favourite place was the garden. I didn't find him. The last time he was with me in our room, I walked out from the library as I watched other maids doing their chores. This house gives me a palace vibe. 

I was staring at the rooms and was thinking about its beauty "It seems like you love this house." I flinched as I heard a deep voice which came out from behind. I turned my head and found a guy leaning on a door with both his hands crossed. He is handsome and ethereal, he was wearing a dark black suit with his hair done. His hair was exposing his forehead as a tip of it covered his eyes.

"Yeah it's nice here I liked the house"  shrugging off the thoughts I came to reality and saw down on the chair "Y/n, right?"  I nodded "And you?"  He grinned "Taehyung"  . I made a 0 face as he nodded as the maid served me the food. I offered him to eat as he declined politely and told me that he is waiting for jk "oh? Is it important?"  He nodded  "Yes we have to go for a miss-  I mean there is an important meeting and I'm his partner"

He was polite and was talking to me kindly, it seems like he is a good friend of jk. "Have you seen him?"  He asked as I shook my head as no, I didn't answer much about him as I don't want to talk about him. I still can't get over the fact that I married him, he is a tough guy and a jerk ...just because of my parents I'm doing this.

"Have you decided?"  I nodded no when my dad asked me "I think you should marry him y/n, he Is a nice guy"  I was just sitting silently with my hands on my lap and eyes too. It's the 5th time they are saying this because of the money they are getting. Jungkook sended more money today.

I remembered the night when me and my dad were talking about me. Not me actually as he was so in the money and the amount of popularity he's getting by this. He was never like this…never, medusa is a huge mess in our life, in my dads life. I goofed up when I heard someone's conversation. What are they talking about?? "So you think we should tell her? About your maf-"  I slipped onto the slippery floor causing me to fall down before groaning in pain.

They heard my noise and ran to see me, my hands were on my waist. I groaned "You okay?"  I lifted my eyes and found him in a black shirt and black pants. His tattoos were showing a bit as he had rolled up his sleeve, the top two buttons were open and his hair was messy giving him a hot and sexy look "y/n?"   He flinched and shrugged off the thoughts "yeah the day is amazing"  

He stared at me with a "wtf" look, as in the end he smirked and chuckled huskily. Taking me in bridal style he walked towards the loving area. I watched him more closely as I found his Adam apple and collar bone. I was so whipped over him, my hands trailed on it as he didn't move. Placing me on the sofa he stared at me with his dark orbs. I looked away "I-"   "Were you eavesdropping?" 

I smiled hesitantly "no why would I?"  His one eyebrow lifted up as his face asked me "really"  I added with an awkward laugh, suddenly everything got heated up when he came closer to me, he hovered over me and smirked "You're being so silly"  saying this he attacked on my lips with his same dominating tongue process 
"Mm  n-not here"  I spoke up in between the kiss "I can even fuck you even in public, and we are in our house" 

Saying this he attacked my lips all over again with roughness. I moaned when his legs pressed down to my jaw and then to my neck "ahh"  his tongue swirled on my soft point I whined to him "You're ready?"  He asked with concerned eyes as I smiled softly "I think-"  suddenly the phone buzzed making me groan in frustration he turned his face towards his phone and gripped over it. He got up and responded on the call while walking away from there

Tf seriously??? Is he out of his mind?? He just went away??? "You're dead mister"

Jungkook PoV 
"Alright I want every guard to get a new gun, I don't fucking want to risk her life"  i declined the call before ruffling my hair in frustration "The fuck how dare they shoot our guard"  my grip over the balcony rod got even tighter in anger. There was a guy who tried to shoot one of my guards to get into my Meeting room where all the information files and prescriptions are kept.

Fuck if they get to know about her then they will harm her for sure. Suddenly my phone buzzed as I noticed an unknown message. I opened it "thought to cut the clothes to give them a better design"  I found her pouting with a peace pose, eyes closed. My clothes were torn into pieces "messed with the wrong person, kitty"

Y/n PoV 
I let out a deep sigh when my body contacted the hot. It was so enlivened, my body felt so relaxed and moderate. I'm taking a warm shower at midnight as I can't sleep. I wanted to ease up comfortably, till the morning I walked here-and-there. Aishh will ge get angry? I thought to myself but shrugged it off as it's his mistake.

I sighed deeply and closed my eyes while going a bit deeper in the water. I let my head rest on the edge of the the bathtub "I shouldn't think much and rest for now"  it was almost 20 minutes for now

A/n PoV
The door opened without any voice as you were so comfortable. The aura changed bringing goosebumps in you, the person began to take his calculating step towards your bathroom as you felt that person's eyes on you but you didn't open your eyes. You felt goosebumps and butterflies all together. 

You took the courage and opened your eyes "Missed me, kitten?"  You yelled in shock, he was leaning on the wall with a messy look. It seems that he had drunk a lot, his eyes crawled down at your body, he wasn't able to see you much as your body was covered with foam and bubbles. 

"What the fuck? You dont fkin know how to knock?"  You asked with hesitation as he simply smirked in response, he started walking towards you. You gulped down when he bends a bit with his hands on the bathtub edge, his eyebrow lifted up in a mischievous look "Daddy wants to see you on your for, kitten"  those dark and deep words made you shiver down your spine.

He smirked and traced his hands on your collarbone "huh?"  "You heard me right? Now get up"  you shake your head in no as he lifted his eyebrow in a questioning yet dominating way "can I know the reason, kitten"  he added "i will wear my robe first"  you ordered as he got a bit shocked but didn't showed "Alright"  he responded normally and that made you shock but didn't showed.

"Go away"  he stared at you "I said go away I need to wear my robe"  he got away with a smirk, the beauty doesn't know that she is ordering the Asia most powerful mafia who can even tore her apart, who can bend her and fuck her, who can even kill her but why ain't he doing it?? Why??