22

"He thought that I'm afraid but he forgot that I'm a queen"

A/n PoV
Great number of people were dancing and making out in the alcoholic place. Loud music, smell of alcohol and dancers Performing on the stage wearing revealing clothes. Many guys were dripping their saliva in lust and many were dead serious. 

The people sitting on the couch got up when a 6 feet tall guy approached them wearing a black suit. His fair skin, siren eyes and golden brown curly hair. The changeable mood swayed in between them as they bowed to the guy. He signalled the both of them to sit down.

"So all the deals are done?"  The other found a kind of uncomfortable situation because they know what he'll do if they are denied. His eyebrows lifted up as he crossed his legs by putting his one leg on the other sitting like a boss. 

"B-Boss actually-"  a loud vibration fell over the table when he banged the table causing the others to shiver "listen up if you all denied then remember what I'm gonna do, we got a fucking day to shift all the guns to them understood"  they nodded in response. 

Y/n PoV 
"I'm ready to go"  , hearing Naeva's voice, you roll your eyes when you catch her staring at Jungkook with a puppy look. You turned your head to him and caught him smirking in a teasing way so you broke the eye contact  "We should go-"   "Y/n we've talked about this, you're not going anywhere"  

"But-"  "No buts and that's it"  his voice came out in a commanding yet taunting way causing you to look down. You didn't answer and walked away from there "Y/n I'm coming too"  nyla yelled before glaring at jungkook. 

A/n PoV 
Jungkook felt bad for shouting at her but he can't risk her life because she is so precious to him. One single scratch on her can cause the world to end. He stared at your disappearing figure before walking away from there  "Get in the car"  he commanded again. 

They all sat inside the car and drove off from there. Jungkook remained silent because of his previous behaviour taehyung placed his palm on his shoulder and smiled calmly as jungkook nodded with a pity face "She is Y/n, she know why you did this"   as taehyung exclaimed to jungkook a thought of positive wandering in his head.

They stopped at the club as Naeva got down from the car wearing a small mic and a camera which was stuck on her bag. Showing a thumbs up Taehyung motioned her to go and she nodded. Jungkook, Taehyung and Jhope were sitting in a car while the other guys were in another car. 

Swaying her hip, flipping her hair, Naeva took her steps towards the lustful mens who were staring at her curved body and hot look. She smirked and waved at them in a hi posture while gazing at every corner. "She is showing what she is"  Jhope rolled his eyes as taehyung nodded in response "Better do the mission, that's more important"  

Taehyung talked through the mic as Naeva rolled her eyes and began to move further. Her lips curled into a smirk when she found the gang sitting right in front of her. "That's the bitch"  Taehyung whispered, catching Jungkook's attention as he glared at Asher on the screen. His hand formed into a fist and teeth gritted

"Let the mother fucker realize whom he had messed up with"