⟣Chapter 6

⟣•06•⟢
: SHY

• • •
After Xiào Mu finished speaking, he saw the robot turned around and then slid towards the room on the left. He looked down at the robot’s bottom half. It had two feet similar to humans, just that it is installed with wheels. He curiously followed the robot and witnessed the whole process of the robot’s cooking. When a fragrant tomato egg fried rice was placed on the dinner table, Xiào Mu is already calm.

It was getting darker at this time. He looked at the robot and tentatively said, “Turn on the lights.”

With a flash, the living room was suddenly bright as day, but the robot did not move a bit. Xiào Mu guessed that it had master control on its body. After eating, he asked the robot about the structure of the apartment and asked some questions about its owner. The only answer the latter answered was ‘Owner likes to eat tomato egg fried rice’.

The structure of the apartment is very simple. The first floor is the living room and kitchen, and the second floor is the bedroom, bathroom, and study room. Xiào Mu went upstairs and took a look at every room. They were all new to him and didn’t feel familiar at all. This makes Xiào Mu a little flabbergasted. He wasn’t sure if he suddenly came to this world1 or was reborn into Greene’s body. He needs to find a way to figure it out, otherwise, he really doesn’t know how to face Greene’s relatives.

If he is not Greene, then he doesn’t need to care about it at all. If he is, then there will be relatives who raised him. Since he has occupied other people’s body, so he can’t just enjoy without giving anything. Not sure if the military has any monitoring that could show the aircraft that captured Greene throughout the chasing process. If there is, it’s great. As long as the aircraft doesn’t stop and throw people out…

Wait, thinking of this, Xiào Mu suddenly felt enlightened. As criminals, the captor discovered that they had caught the wrong person so they decided to throw away the trouble. At that time, would they still care about the life and death of this person? Certainly not. The worst case would be trying to hurt him to vent their anger. In this case, when their aircraft passes through no-man’s land zone, even if they throw people out, they will never deliberately land the aircraft and then let the captive out properly. Xiào Mu remembered clearly that when he came into consciousness, there were no wounds on his body. If he were Greene, this would be unreasonable.

So, he is not Greene!

A smile raised up on Xiào Mu’s face. He is feeling extraordinarily relaxed as the idea of transmigrating with Brother Hua’s body is more acceptable for him. He turned on his personal terminal and requested to speak with Kain Greene, the father of Xiào Mu Greene. Soon, Kain Greene’s young face appeared on the virtual screen, completely unlike a father with a 17-year-old son.

Kain frowned. Even so, his expression still seemed gentle, “Xiào Mu, what’s the matter? You should know that I am very busy.”

Xiào Mu recalled what title John called the man with a serious expression.

“Major General Greene, I am Xiào Mu and my surname is Xiao. I am not your adopted son. You made a mistake. I suggest you send someone to find your son quickly.”

“Xiào Mu, don’t throw tantrums. You’ve always been so well behaved,” Kain looked at Xiào Mu disapprovingly, and he was silent for a moment, “Is it because your genetic matching has no results and you are upset?” Not waiting for Xiào Mu to answer, Kain continued, “I am your father, and every father loves his children, but you must understand that if someone knows that you are my biological son, it will damage the reputation of the Greene family. ”

Xiào Mu looked surprised, he didn’t call to listen to Greene’s secrets.

“Major General Greene, did you hear what I said? I said I am not your son. Can’t you see? I have black hair.”