⟣Chapter 25

⟣•25•⟢ (Part 1)
: FAMOUS

• • •
Xiào Mu gripped the curtain with his right hand as he watched Leo undressing bit by bit, and felt like crying.

Why is Leo here?

Xiào Mu finally waited until school starts and can stay in the school dormitory. He also thought that he could stay away from Leo and doesn’t have to maintain his spiritual barrier for a long time. The result is, Leo ended up in the dormitory right opposite his dorm.

Leo took off his shirt, untied his belt, and was about to take off his pants. He stopped his hands and looked sharply at the opposite dormitory.

Xiào Mu drew the curtains awkwardly, blocking the view of the two of them. Leo wouldn’t think he lived here deliberately to get a chance to peep at him ba?

Staring at the closed curtains, Leo frowned heavily. Xiào Mu really came here. He is so weak, can he hold on in this school? He glanced at the opposite dorm and hit the button by the window. Instantly, the window seemed to be covered with a layer of white mist. This function doesn’t affect the people inside from looking out, but people from outside will only see a white layer.

Xiào Mu sat on the bed and inquired about school dormitory arrangements. The university of Imperial Military Academy shares the campus with the higher education department. The northern part is the dormitory area, the northwest is the university department, and the northeast is the higher education department. There are a total of 30 dormitories, which were originally equally divided between single (Building 1-10), double (Building 11-20), and quadruple dormitories (Building 21-30). Over the years, the occupancy rate of quadruple dormitories has continued to decrease, and the demand for deluxe single rooms rose sharply, resulting in a short supply. Therefore, 9 quadruple dormitories were demolished and then converted into single-room dormitories. As of today, there is only Building 30 left for the quadruple dormitory. Even so, it is still not full. The single dormitories are luxurious and large in size, which also makes the post-built dormitories close to each other, especially the newest single room and the last quadruple room.

Xiào Mu closed his terminal, in his heart thinking that it’s no wonder his dorm is so close to the opposite building, and no wonder he is the only one in the dormitory unit until now. Other than that, he is really amazed by the student’s great financial state!

Xiào Mu woke up very early the next day. His purpose was very clear. He will major in the medicine department next year. So, he has already sorted out the class schedule yesterday. This morning, there will be an introductory course on medical materials. After washing and going downstairs, Xiào Mu walked to the cafeteria according to the map. He looked at the floor plan of the school on the terminal as he walked because he wanted to familiarize himself with the school map as soon as possible. A gust of wind blowing around him, Xiào Mu looked up and saw a figure running in front of him.

What a crazy speed! He was amazed in his heart.

Along the way, students passed him one after another, and Xiào Mu finally can calmly look at his schoolmates speeding by. When he is approaching the cafeteria, a tall, black-haired sentinel suddenly bypassed Xiào Mu and blocked in front of him. He didn’t expect that someone would suddenly block the way and couldn’t stop immediately. Hence, Xiào Mu bumped into the black-haired sentinel. He was about to take a step back when his waist caught in a tight grip. A teasing voice came from the above, “Newcomer? Where do you want to go? I’ll take you there.”

Xiào Mu frowned and tried hard to push the person away but failed to do so. He gritted his teeth, took a step to the side to distance himself, “No need.”

“Fck, are you looking for trouble?” As Xiào Mu stepped to the side, he accidentally blocked a classmate who was behind him, and the classmate grumpily cursed.