SFW Headcanons

-Oda would definitely call Ango old timey nicknames. Here are my favorites:
Doll(absolutely obsessed with this one)
Angel 😍
Darling
Dearest (or Dear)

-Ango has really bad self-esteem and thinks he isn't good enough for Oda. Oda always tries to convince him otherwise.

-Dazai still hates Ango and doesn't understand why Oda likes him but everytime Oda always says he loves and always will love Ango no matter what he's done.

-Ango is actually very close friends with Chuuya and will go out and have a drink with him.

-Ango is a lightweight

-Oda makes Ango go to bed with cuddles after he's been working for to long.

-Ango constantly overworks himself and has on multiple occasions passed put do to lack of sleep and not eating enough.

-Everytime Ango feels worthless Oda cuddles him and showers him with affection and compliments.

-Oda constantly worries about Ango and how thin he is.

-Ango is like crazy crazy thin due to lack of taking care of himself.

-Oda always smells like eucalyptus and spices.

-Ango always smells like old books and coffee.

-They will dance together in the rain(much to Ango's protests)

-Oda absolutely loves and I mean LOVES spoiling Ango with gifts and jewelry.

- Ango where's makeup, mostly just eyeliner, mascara, and lip gloss/lipstick, but will sometimes do a full face.

-Ango wears light pink lipstick/lip gloss.

-Oda loves to worship Ango every chance he gets.

-Ango has around 2 inch above shoulder length hair (of that makes sense??) and always has it in a bun with a pencil sticking into it.

-Oda constantly has a stuble no matter how many times he shaves (Ango loves it).

-Ango uses they/he pronouns.