A chance!❤️‍🔥❤️💔

Info: Ango was taught that being gay was wrong and that liking the same sex was a sin. Oda knew this, and he is an extreme flirt. Dark era.

Tw: Smut, mentioned homophobia (kinda), long as fuck.

"Odasaku!!!" Dazai yelled as he walked into the bar. "What's up, Dazai?" Oda said in reply, handing Dazai the whiskey the bartender placed down. "Nothing much." Dazai said, sitting down in his usual spot.

Ango quitely walked into the bar as Oda and Dazai were talking and sat down unnoticed. "Just a tomato juice, please." Ango said to the bartender, getting the attention of the other men at the bar.

"Ango!" Dazai yelled, hugging Ango tightly. "Hello Dazai." Ango said, tensing up slightly. "Howdy, sweetheart." Oda said, smirking at the  glare he got from Ango. "Don't call me that, Odasaku." Ango said, picking up his glass and drinking it once Dazai let him go.

"Aw, why not?" Oda said, "Would you rather I called you mine?". Ango blushed fiercely while Dazai just looked disgusted. "Ew! Odasaku!" Dazai yelled, punching not so lightly. "Hey! I can't help it! Especially when Ango looks this good." Oda said in defense. Ango was wearing a pair of black slacks and a dark blue button-up shirt and dress shoes.

"You say that like I'm wearing something extraordinary." Ango said, face still slightly red. "Well, personally, I'd rather see you in nothing but." Oda trailed off, laughing as Ango's face became as red as the glass of juice in his hand. "Ew! Enough! I'm leaving you 2 lovebirds!" Dazai yelled, standing up and walking out of the bar.

Ango just continued to slowly drink, ignoring the other man completely. Oda just smiled, moving seats to sit right next to the other man. "What do you want, Odasaku?" Ango asked, placing down his glass. "Would it be too straightforward if I said you?" Oda asked in turn, smirking once the blush reappeared on Ango's face.

"Why do you do this?" Ango asked, turning to face the redheaded man, still blushing. "Because you look cute when you blush." Oda replied, picking up his glass of whiskey.  "No, no, I really don't." Ango replied, rubbing his eyes tiredly.

"Yes, you do!" Oda said, laughing and taking a drink from his glass. "Still, why do you keep flirting with me? You know very well what my upbringing was, and you know exactly how I was raised. Granted, I am more open-minded than I used to be." Ango said, turning away from Oda.

"Because I want you to give me a chance!" Oda said, grabbing Ango's hand tightly. He pulled Ango to face him, and Ango just sat there quitely. "I am in love with you! And I can tell you like me too!" Oda yelled, grabbing Ango's chin once he started turning away. "No, I don't." Ango denied, attempting to pull away from Oda.

"Yes, you do, Doll." Oda said, pulling Ango closer to him and wrapping his arms around Ango's waist. "What makes you think that?" Ango asked, placing his hands awkwardly on Oda's chest. "I can see it whenever you look at me." Oda said, pulling Ango closer to him.

"Oda." Ango began but trailed off once Oda leaned down and softly began kissing his neck softly. "I need a cigarette." Ango said hurriedly, pulling away from Oda and walking out of the door swiftly. Ango walked into the alleyway and pulled out a cigarette. He reached into his pocket for a lighter, but he couldn't feel it in his pocket. "Damn it." Ango muttered, leaning against the wall of the alleyway.

"Need a light?" Oda asked, walking up beside Ango. "Yeah." Ango sighed, turning towards the redheaded man. Oda took out a lighter from his pocket and lit the cigarette in his mouth. Oda gently grabbed the cigarette from Ango's hand and placed it in the latter's mouth softly. Oda leaned closer to Ango, lighting the latter's cigarette with his own.

Ango blushed furiously and stepped back once the cigarette was lit. "You could have just handed me the lighter." Ango said, taking a drag of the cigarette. "But I like it when you blush." Oda said, smiling brightly. "Why did you follow me out here?" Ango asked, blowing out smoke from his mouth as he talked.

"I have a proposition." Oda said, taking a drag of his cigarette. "And what's that?" Ango asked, stubbing out the spent cigarette. "Give me one night." Oda said, blowing smoke out of his mouth. "One night for what?" Ango asked, facing the taller man. "One night to convince you to date me." Oda said, stubbing out his cigarette as well.

"And if you fail?" Ango asked, walking closer to Oda. "We never talk about this again." Oda said, grabbing Ango's hips softly. "Deal." Ango said, wrapping his arms around Oda's neck. "Can I kiss you?" Oda asked, resting his forehead against Ango's. "Yes." Ango whispered, pulling Oda closer to him.

Their lips collided in a soft kiss. Oda gently swiped his tongue across Ango's lips, awaiting Ango to open his mouth. Ango opened his mouth and allowed Oda to make out with him. Once they pulled away from the kiss, Oda allowed Ango to breathe, and then immediately began making out with him again.

Oda's hands traveled over Ango's thin body, over his waist and caressing his hips. Eventually, Oda's hands grabbed Ango's ass, fondling the soft flesh gently. Ango moaned into the kiss softly before pulling away to breathe.

"My place or yours?" Oda asked, kissing Ango's neck gently. "Doesn't matter." Ango whispered, moaning quitely as Oda left a hickey on his neck. "Let's go to mine then." Oda said, grabbing Ango's hand and leading him to his car.

(Time skip brought to you by the fact this thing is too long already)

"Oda!" Ango moaned as Oda thrusted into him harshly. "I'm close, Doll." Oda said, thrusting into Ango faster. "Me too!" Ango moaned, wrapping his arms around Oda's neck. After a few more thrusts, they both came. "You ok, Doll?" Oda asked, pulling out of Ango slowly.

Ango nodded slightly and allowed Oda to pick him up. Oda walked into the bathroom and drew a bath for the both of them. Oda set Ango down into the warm water and then got in with him. "So, did I win our little proposition?" Oda asked, laying Ango against his chest gently.

Ango just nodded, dozing off quickly. Oda just smiled and began cleaning the both of them up. Oda finished cleaning the both of them and helped Ango get dressed and lay down in the (now clean) bed. "Sleep well, Doll." Oda said, spooning the sleeping man gently.

A little rushed but I wanted to give you guys a chapter asap.