Double Dates❤️

Tw: Soukoku, previously mentioned eating disorders

"Ango! Hurry up! Or we'll be late!" Oda yelled upstairs, adjusting the collar of his black button-up. "I'm coming! Jesus Christ." Ango muttered, looking in the mirror again. 'Maybe I should change,' Ango thought, frowning slightly at the way his outfit looked on him. "Babe! What is taking so long, were gonna be la-" Oda began saying, walking into the room, but cut himself off once he saw Ango.

Ango looked stunning. He was wearing a white tank top with a navy blue cardigan on top of it, cream colored slacks, and gold heels that wrapped around his ankles. Oda was absolutely speechless, just staring at how beautiful Ango looked. "Is it... Does it.... Does it look ok?" Ango asked, nervously fiddling with his sleeve. Oda didn't answer, just taking in the absolute deity in front of him. "I'll just go change." Ango said softly, turning around to walk back into the closet. Oda reacted quickly, grabbing Ango and pulling him toward himself.

As Ango looked up at Oda, Oda finally took in the entire sight of Ango. He had done his makeup beautifully. He had used his eye shadow to create a smokey eye look and had on a light pink lipstick. His hair was styled into a bun with braids connecting to it.

"You look..." Oda trailed off, struggling to find the correct words for how stunning Ango looked at this moment. "Look like what? An idiot for thinking this looked good?" Ango said, laughing disappointedly. "You look exquisite." Oda said, softly kissing Ango's forhead.

"Now, let's go meet up with Dazai and Chuuya." Oda said, grabbing Ango's hand and pulling him out of the house. Oda and Ango both got into their car and began driving to the restaurant.

Once they arrived at the restaurant, they walked into the building, quickly finding Dazai and Chuuya. "Odasaku!" Dazai yelled, running up to the red-haired man. Dazai immediately hugged Oda, glaring at Ango, who was standing behind his husband. Ango rolled his eyes and waved to Chuuya.

"How are you, Chuuya?" Ango asked, sitting beside the mafiaso. "I'm doing well, how about you, Ango?" Chuuya asked, picking up the wine bottle and pouring some into Ango's glass.

"I'm doing good." Ango replied, taking a sip from his glass as Dazai and Oda sat down. "So how have the 2 of you guys been." Oda asked, sitting down next to Ango. "We've been doing good." Chuuya said, drinking his wine slowly. "How about you guys? Gonna divorce this murderous panda yet?" Dazai asked happily, receiving glares from Chuuya and Oda and an eye roll from Ango. "1. Don't call him that, and 2, we've been doing very well, and we are still very much in love." Oda replied, wrapping an arm around Ango protectively.

"Well, that's lame." Dazai said, sticking his tongue out slightly. "Anyway, I absolutely love your outfit, Ango." Chuuya said, quickly switching the conversation topic. "Aw, thanks! I love yours too!" Ango said happily, "It looks absolutely amazing!". Chuuya was wearing a pair of black boot heels, burgundy slacks that reached above his boots, and a black button-up, with a similar makeup style to Ango's, just dark red instead of black.

"Thanks!" Chuuya said in reply, kicking Dazai from under the table. The waiter walked over before Dazai could ask why. "What can I get you, guys?" The waiter asked, taking out a pen from his pocket. "I'll have the steak. Well done, please." Oda said as the waiter wrote down the order. "I'll have the same." Dazai said, glaring at Chuuya.

"I'll just have a salad." Chuuya said, smiling at the waiter. "I'll have the same." Ango said as well. "Alright! That will be right out for you guys!" The waiter said, walking away to the next table. "Chibi! I thought you said you wanted to try the lobster here?" Dazai asked, lightly grabbing Chuuya's hand. "Well, maybe I just changed my mind." Chuuya said in reply, pulling his hand out of Dazai's grip to pick up his wine glass. "You're too stubborn to change your mind about things, chibi. Now, why did you actually order the salad?" Dazai insisted, placing Chuuya's glass down.

"Yeah, Ango, you said you wanted to try the shrimp." Oda observed, turning to face Ango. Ango and Chuuya quickly looked at each other, then looked back to their husbands. "I'm going to the bathroom." Both Chuuya and Ango said at the same time. They both got up from their chairs and walked toward the bathrooms.

"So why did you order a salad?" Chuuya asked Ango as soon as they locked the bathroom door. The bathroom had multiple stalls, but it still had a lock on the door. After they had checked to make sure no one was in there, they had locked the door. "Why did you?" Ango asked, leaning against the wall. "I asked you first." Chuuya stated, leaning against the wall opposite to him. "I just... thought my hips looked... It's really big in this outfit." Ango said quietly, looking down at his heels, "Your turn.". "I thought my waist looked really weird in this outfit." Chuuya said as well.

"We both have really fucked up self esteem, huh." Chuuya said, laughing slightly. "Well, I guess that's a given with people who used to have anorexia." Ango said, walking toward the door. "Ready to face our husbands?" Ango asked, unlocking the bathroom door. "I guess." Chuuya replied, following Ango out of the bathroom.

Once they both sat down, they were greeted with shrimp and lobster. "Guys! What did you do?" Ango asked, sitting down next to Oda. "We knew you guys didn't actually want a salad, so we ordered what you actually wanted." Oda said, grabbing Ango's hand gently.

"And after this, we're going to get ice cream!" Dazai said, wrapping an arm around Chuuya's waist. Oda leaned closer to Ango and laid his head gently against the latter's. "Your hips look fine!" Oda whispered, kissing Ango's nose softly.

Little Soukoku Part:

Dazai, like Oda, leaned over to rest his forehead against Chuuya's. "Your waist looks absolutely gorgeous in the outfit." Dazai said, kissing Chuuya on the lips gently. Once they pulled away from the kiss, they looked over and saw Oda and Ango kissing as well.

After everyone was done eating their food, as promised, they all got ice cream. However, after the couples parted ways, Oda and Dazai both got a second dessert.

Hope you enjoyed!!!!