April Fools❤️💔❤️‍🔥

Info: Ango pranks Oda on April fools by pretending he cheated on him angst happens, they make up, then smut.

Idea from Blobfish_Dude301

Ango was insanely nervous. It was April Fools Day, and Ango was pranking his husband. He was going to pretend that he cheated on Oda. He knows it could go wrong very easily, but this was revenge for the prank he did last week. It was some sort of be mean to your partner for 24 hours.

They had made up, of course, but Ango wanted revenge. Hence, the cheating on your partner prank. He wasn't entirely sure it would work, but what the hell.

"I'm home!" Oda yelled, walking through the door and placing down his bag. Oda took off his shoes and jacket before walking into the living room. "Doll, are you alright?" Oda asked, sitting down on the couch next to him. Ango didn't respond, instead biting his nails. Oda took in the outfit that he was wearing, getting more suspicious.

Ango was wearing a green hoodie, one of which was neither of theirs and some shorts. The hoodie also smelled like cologne, which was also not either of theirs. "Love, whose hoodie is that?" Oda asked, trying to play it cool. "It's... it's um.." Ango paused, sighing softly. "Oda, I have to tell you something." Ango said, facing Oda slowly.

"Alright?" Oda said skeptically, facing Ango as well. "I've been... cheating on you." Ango said softly, closing his eyes tightly. Oda was silent for a few minutes at least. "With who?" Oda whispered, rage filling him slowly. "Mushitarō." Ango whispered back, opening his eyes slowly.

"Is that his hoodie then?" Oda asked, getting more angry by the second. "Yes." Ango whispered, tugging on the hoodie sleeve. In reality, Ango had bought the hoodie that morning and sprayed it with borrowed cologne. "Why?!" Oda suddenly yelled, standing up abruptly from the couch.

"Oda! Just calm down!" Ango said hurriedly, standing up from the couch as well. "Calm down! You want me to calm down!" Oda yelled loudly, scarring Ango a small bit. Oda never yelled, and he never yelled this much. "Yes! Oda, just let me explain!" Ango yelled back, reaching for Oda's hand.

"I don't want to hear your fucking explanation!" Oda yelled, pulling his hand away. "Oda, please!" Ango pleaded, walking closer to Oda. "I should have fucking listened to Dazai." Oda said, clenching his fists tightly. Ango stood there silently, taking in what he had said. "You don't mean that." Ango said bitterly. This prank had gone horribly wrong. Ango continued walking closer to Oda, attempting to grab his hand once again.

"Fuck off!" Oda yelled pushing Ango away from him. Ango lost his balance and fell backward. Unfortunately, his head hit the wooden coffee table in front of the couch. Ango winced in pain and moved his hand to the back of his head.

Once Ango pulled his hand away from his head, he saw blood. Ango stood up slowly, balancing himself on the table. Oda was just glaring at him, although you could see the worry in his eyes. "April Fools." Ango whispered quitely before walking up the stairs. Oda just stood there, many emotions hitting him at once.

Guilt, sadness, guilt, and even more guilt. Oda rushed up the stairs to follow his husband. He ran into the bedroom to see the bathroom light on. He walked over to the bathroom door, pausing before opening it. He heard Ango take out a medical kit and place it on the counter. He also heard Ango sobbing quitely.

Oda opened the door before quitely stepping inside. Ango had taken off the hoodie, instead wearing one of his own. He quitely but quickly walked over to his husband, hoping to suprise him. Ango screamed when Oda wrapped his arms around Ango's waist. Ango calmed down quickly, although he was still stiff against Oda's hold.

"Why are you still here?" Ango asked quitely, grabbing  hydrogen peroxide and cotton balls from the med kit. "Why wouldn't I be?" Oda asked in turn, watching as Ango poured some of the peroxide onto the cotton ball. "I thought you said you should have listened to Dazai?" Ango asked softly, attempting to pull away from Oda so he could clean the cut on his head.

Oda held him tighter, grabbing the cotton ball from Ango's hand. "I'll do it, Doll." Oda said, beginning to clean the cut on Ango's head. "I'm sorry." Ango whispered, tearing up softly. "It's not your fault." Oda whispered back, grabbing another cotton ball to stop the bleeding. "Yes, it is!" Ango yelled, tears falling down his face slowly.

"Sweetheart, it's my fault. I shouldn't have pushed you." Oda said, grabbing Ango's forearm to bring Ango against his chest. "I deserved it for that stupid prank." Ango whispered, pushing his face into Oda's chest. "Why did you even do that prank?" Oda asked, kissing Ango's head. "Revenge for that one last week." Ango said, laughing as Oda kissed all over his face.

"I thought we made up after that." Oda asked, kissing Ango's neck. "I still wanted revenge." Ango whispered, moaning softly as Oda bit his neck. "So whose hoodie was that?" Oda asked, biting Ango more harshly.

"Mh... Oda, are you jealous?" Ango asked, moaning as Oda bit him more harshly. "Well, duh, Angel." Oda said, leaving hickeys over Ango's neck and collar bone. "I bought the hoodie this morning." Ango said, tangling his hands into Oda's hair. "And the cologne?" Oda asked, leaving a larger hickey on Ango's collar bone.

"And the cologne?" Oda asked, after Ango didn't respond. "I actually borrowed that from Mushitarō." Ango said, laughing at Oda's expression. "He let you?" Oda asked, kissing Ango's cheek. "He came up with the prank." Ango said, cupping Oda's face with his hands.

"I'm gonna kill him for this." Oda whispered, pulling Ango closer to him. "How's your head?" Oda asked, kissing Ango's nose. "Still hurts a little, but it's fine." Ango said, leaning in closer to Oda. They both kissed each other softly, Oda wrapping his arms around Ango's hips.

"Would you let me make it up to you?" Oda asked after they pulled away. "Are you horny right now?" Ango asked, laughing at the blush that spread across Oda's face. "Would it be such a bad thing if I was?" Oda asked, smirking slightly.

"I never said it would be." Ango whispered, kissing Oda again. Oda slid his tongue across Ango's lips, picking Ango up in the process. Ango opened his mouth and wrapped his legs around Oda's waist. Oda walked out of the bathroom and into the bedroom, setting Ango down on the bed.

They both pulled away from the kiss, and Oda began taking off their clothes. Once that was done, Oda began leaving hickeys on Ango's chest and even more on his neck. Oda reached over to the nightstand and grabbed the lube. "Oda. I'm fine." Ango whispered. "Alright, Doll." Oda said, pushing a lubed finger into his husband. Ango moaned quitely as Oda began stretching him, slowly adding more fingers.

"Ready, Doll?" Oda asked, pulling his fingers out of Ango. "Yes." Ango whispered, grabbing the sheets tightly. Oda began pressing his lubed dick into Ango's entrance. Once he bottomed out, he gave Ango a moment to adjust to the feeling. After a couple of seconds, Oda began to thrust into Ango.

After a short while, Oda found Ango's prostate. Oda began thrusting into the same spot and eventually felt himself getting close.  "I'm close, Doll." Oda said, his thrusts beginning to speed up. "Me too." Ango moaned, tangling his hands into Oda's hair. After a few more thrusts, they both came together. Once they both calmed down from their highs, Oda pulled out of Ango.

"I love you." Ango whispered, panting softly. "I love you more, Angel." Oda said, kissing Ango's face lightly. Oda got off of the bed and picked Ango up gently. He drew a bath for both of them and placed Ango into it. He got into the bath with him and began cleaning the both of them. After they were done, Oda carefully dried his husband and got them both clothes. "Still jealous of me wearing a different hoodie?" Ango asked, laughing as Oda handed him one of his hoodies.

"Not the hoodie, just the cologne. At least this one smells like me." Oda said, laying down in the bed next to Ango. Ango just laughed, putting on the hoodie and boxers Oda gave him. After Ango was done, Oda grabbed his waist and pulled him into the bed next to him. "Goodnight, Hon." Ango whispered, burying his head into Oda's chest. "Goodnight, Doll." Oda said back, pulling Ango closer to him.

Hope you enjoyed!!!!!