I'm fine❤️

Ango had been working forever. He had been working since Monday morning, and it was now Thursady night. Oda was tired of it. Ango hadn't slept at all during this time period. He only ate and drank the necessary amounts.

Oda walked into the government building where his husband worked, immediately walking toward said husband's office. He opened the office door and stepped inside. "Oda! Why are you here?" Ango asked, standing from his desk.

"Taking you home, Doll." Oda said, grabbing Ango's messenger bag from his desk. "Oda, I can't. I still have work to do." Ango said tiredly, attempting to grab his messanger bag from Oda. Instead of giving him the bag, however, Oda slung it over his shoulder and picked Ango up bridal style.

"Oda! Put me down!" Ango yelled, slapping his husband's chest softly. "If I put you down, you have to go home." Oda said, placing Ango down gently. Ango just sighed, following his husband to their car. Once they had both gotten into the car, Oda began driving.

"Do you want to get take out?" Oda asked, glancing over at Ango. "Sure." Ango said, dozing off slightly. "What do you want?" Oda asked, smiling at his husband. "I don't care." Ango said quitely, taking off his glasses and rubbing his eyes.

"How about Thai?" Oda asked, smiling at Ango again. "Sure." Ango said, leaning on the window. Oda stopped to get their food and then began driving home. "We're here, Doll." Oda said, pulling into the driveway. "Doll?" Oda said gently, shaking Ango softly.

"Oh, what?" Ango said, waking up slowly. "We're here." Oda said, smiling at his tired husband. "Oh, ok." Ango said, stepping out of the car. They both got out of their car, and Oda glanced at Ango. He smiled softly before walking over to him. "Here, Angel, hold this." Oda said, handing the food to Ango.

"Why?" Ango asked, taking the food from Oda. "So I can do this." Oda said, smiling and picking Ango up bridal style. Oda carried Ango toward the door, unlocking it with his house keys. Oda walked into the house before setting Ango down. "I'll get the food ready, how about you change." Oda said, taking the food from Ango.

Ango just nodded before walking up the stairs toward their bedroom. Oda began taking the food and putting on plates. Just as Oda got out silverware, Ango walked down the stairs. Oda turned around to look at his husband before stopping dead in his tracks.

Ango was wearing a pair of shorts, reaching his mid thigh, and one of Oda's hoodies that reached just above that. Oda smiled at his husband, before handing him a plate of food. "Thanks." Ango said, taking the food from Oda. Oda wrapped an arm around Ango's waist and led him to the couch. They both sat in comfortable silence with a movie playing in the background.

Once they were done eating, Oda brought their plates back to the kitchen. When he came back, however, Ango had fallen asleep. Oda just smiled and carried his husband to their bedroom. Once Oda set Ango down on the bed, he began changing as well. Once he was done, Oda got into the bed right beside his husband. Oda cuddled Ango into a spooning position. "Goodnight, sweetheart." Oda whispered, hugging Ango tighter.

Sorry this took so long!!! Hope you enjoyed and please leave requests!!