Dates, Dinner, and Flowers Pt 2❤️

"We're here." Oda said, stepping out of the car. Ango began to open his door, but  Oda pulled it shut. "A gentleman always opens the door for his date." Oda said, smirking at the flush that made its way up Ango"s face.

Oda walked around the car and opened the door for Ango to step out. The 2 walked toward the door of the restaurant. Oda, again, opened the door for Ango. Ango just rolled his eyes and walked into the restaurant.

After they were seated and ordered their drinks, they began to look at the menu. "This is way too expensive!" Ango whisper-yelled, placing the menu down. "Don't worry about it, Doll, I'll cover it." Oda said, smiling brightly. "I can't let you do that." Ango said, shaking his head.

"Well, I brought you here to have dinner with me, and if you don't eat, it's not dinner, Angel." Oda said, smirking, "Don't worry about it.". Ango just rolled his eyes and smiled softly.

"You never did tell me where you worked." Ango said, gently picking up his champaign glass. "You never asked ." Oda said, smirking at Ango. "Well, I'm asking now, aren't I?" Ango asked, taking a sip from his glass.

"I actually own this restaurant." Oda said, "Suprise.". Ango just started at the redheaded man in shock. "You own this place?" Ango whispered softly. Just then, the waitress walked over to the table. "What can I get you?" She asked Oda on a sing-song voice. "I'll just get a steak, cooked well done, please." Oda said, smiling at the waitress. "Alright. And you?" She asked Ango, her tone of voice changing from sing-song to annoyance quickly.

"Um, I'll just get the chicken alfreado, please." Ango said, shifting uncomfortably in his seat. "Are you sure?" The waitress asked, looking Ango up and down in disgust. "Um, on second thought, I think I'll just get the salad." Ango said quietly, looking down at his lap. "Alright." The waitress said, clearly faking a smile.

Once the waitress had walked away, Ango quickly stood mumbling, "I'll be right back.". Oda just sat there watching him leave before calling the waitress back over to the table. "How can I help you, sir?" She asked, again, in a sing-song voice. "By answering me this question." Oda said calmly, interlinking his fingers.

"And what would that question be, sir?" The waitress asked, voice slightly wavering at the look Oda gave her. "The question of, what makes you think you can treat him like that?" Oda asked coldly, staring at the waitress intensely. "Um well, sir, look at him. I mean, he clearly doesn't belong in a high-class place like this." The waitress said, scoffing slightly.

"Well, I'll have you know that that man is my date, and I'll be damned if I just sit here and let you insult him like that." Oda said angrily, tone never increasing, however. "Well, sir, I had no idea he was your date. I just thought that -" the waitress stried to stutter out before being interrupted by Oda saying "Enough.". The waitress quickly shut up (thankfully) and just stood there, clearly embarrassed.

"You're fired, effective immediately." Oda said slightly, smiling at the shock and heartbreak shown on the waitresses face. The waitress quickly left after that, and Oda just waited for Ango to come back. After 5 minutes, Ango still had not come back to the table, and Oda stood up and walked toward the restrooms.

Oda opened the door to the restrooms and froze at what he saw. Ango was standing next to the sink, crying quietly, while staring at his body in disgust. Oda quickly, but quietly walked over to him and wrapped an arm around his waist. Ango jumped slightly and just froze. Oda gently tilted Ango's face to look at him. He softly wiped the leftover tears off of Ango's face and gently said, "Please don't listen to a word she said. You are the most beautiful person I have ever seen, and please don't let anyone tell you otherwise.". Ango just stood there, mouth slightly agape and blushing fiercely.

Ango smiled softly and hid his face in Oda's chest. After a couple of seconds, Oda softly said, "Do you wanna go back to the table?". Ango just nodded, and they walked back to the table, where their food was waiting. They both sat back down and began to eat their food, talking occasionally. When they both were finished, Oda waved the new waitress over to their table. "Check, please. Oh, and can I get an order of chicken alfredo to go, please?" Oda asked, whispering the last part softly.

"Sure, that will be right out for you." The waitress said, smiling and walking away quickly. Once the food came, and Oda paid, despite the protests of Ango, they began driving back to Ango's house. Once they arrived, Oda, ever the gentleman, walked Ango to the door. "Here." Oda said, handing Ango the chicken alfredo. "You really didn't have to." Ango said, smiling lightly. "Well, I wanted to." Oda said, smiling as well.

"Wait here." Ango said quickly, walking into his small victorian styled house. He came back with his wallet and began taking out some cash. "No, I will NOT let you pay me back." Oda said quickly, putting his hands over Ango's. "Please!" Ango said, placing a 50 into Oda's hand. "No! I will not accept this!" Oda said, putting the cash back into Ango's hand and closing Ango's hand around it.

Ango just frowned slightly, making Oda smile at how cute he looked when disappointed. Suddenly, Ango leaned forward and kissed Oda softly. Oda took a few seconds but eventually began kissing Ango back. Oda's hands were practically caging Ango in with one hand on the door behind him, and one holding his hip tightly. Ango's hands cautiously began traveling over Oda's chest.

Eventually, after a minute, they pulled away for air. They both just stood there, panting for air. After they both caught their breath, they both leaned in for another kiss. Cautiously, Oda licked Ango's bottom lip, asking for entrance. Ango parted his lips slightly, and Oda slid his tongue into Ango's mouth.

As they made put fiercely, Ango gently placed the 50 dollar bill into Oda's shirt pocket. As they pulled away, Ango smiled, and before Oda could give the money back to him, he opened the door and slid inside his house quickly. Oda just sighed in defeat and began walking back toward his car.

As he opened his car door, he felt his phone buzz in his pocket.

'Look up.'

The text from Ango read. Oda looked up at the 2nd story balcony and saw Ango waving from it. He smiled brightly and waved back. As he began driving bak to his home, Ango texted him again.

'See you next time'

Oda just smiled, already planning to take Ango to the most expensive place he had ever been to before, and not letting him spend a cent.

This took so much longer than it should have. Hope you enjoyed!!!!