A Day Off❤️💖

Oda was starring. Starring at what? Well, his husband, of course. Really, what else would he be starring at?

Ango was currently asleep, with his face buried in Oda's chest. Since it was Ango's day off (for the first time in YEARS), he was actually allowed to sleep in. Oda had been awake for nearly an hour but was far too enraptured with his husband's beauty to move.

However, after about 15 more minutes, Ango began to wake up. Once Ango had fully regained consciousness, he sat up from the bed. "Good morning Doll, how did you sleep?" Oda asked, handing his husband the glasses from their nightstand. "Morning Oda, I slept fine." Ango said, gingerly taking the glasses from his husband's hand and putting them on his face.

"What do you want for breakfast?" Oda asked, standing up from the bed. "I don't really care." Ango said, standing up as well. They both walked out of their bedroom, and Oda picked up his husband (bridal style ofc).

"Oda, what are you doing?" Ango asked sleepily. "You're obviously tired, my dear, I'm just going to bring you to the kitchen myself." Oda said, continuing to walk toward their kitchen.

Once they had reached the kitchen, Oda set Ango down on the counter next to the stove. "Now, what do you want to eat, Angel?" Oda asked, grabbing a pan from the cabinet. "Pancakes?" Ango asked, grabbing the batter.

"Sure. Blueberries or chocolate chips?" Oda asked, beginning to mix the batter after adding the ingredients. "Blueberries, obviously." Ango said, laughing and grabbing them from the fridge. "Of course." Oda said, smiling softly.

Once Oda had finished the batter, he began to pour it into a pan. "That's a big ass pancake, Oda." Ango said as Oda poured a little extra batter into the pan. "It's for you, Doll." Oda said, placing the bowl of batter down.

"Why is it so big?" Ango asked as Oda walked in between his thighs, placing his hands on Ango's waist. "Because you don't eat enough, Angel." Oda said, pulling Ango closer and placing his head in between Ango's neck.

"I eat fine." Ango said, wrapping his arms around Oda's neck. "Liar." Oda said, pulling away from Ango's neck. "You should flip that pancake." Ango said, smirking slightly. "Oh shit!" Oda yelled and swiftly flipped the pancake.

"I'll go set the table." Ango says, jumping down from the counter and walking toward the dining room. As Ango set the table, Oda finished cooking the rest of the pancakes. Oda walked into the dining room and sat the pancakes down.

Oda gently walked toward Ango and wrapped an arm around his waist. Ango jumped slightly and turned around to face his husband. "You scared me!" Ango said, laughing and slapping Oda's arm playfully.

"Shall we eat?" Oda asked, pulling Ango closer to him. "Of course." Ango said, wrapping his arms around Oda's neck. They both just starred at each other and eventually began to lean in. Their lips met in a soft, slow kiss, full of love and passion. Eventually, that kiss began to get heated. Oda picked Ango up by his thighs and slid his tongue into the latter's mouth.

They both kissed feverishly, but eventually, they had to pull away for a breath. Oda placed Ango onto the table and began to place small hickeys onto his neck and collar bone. "Oda." Ango said, tangling his hands into his husband's hair. "Hm?" Oda hummed in acknowledgment. "Let's go to the bedroom." Ango said, tugging at Oda's hair. "Gladly."

Well, this was kinda rushed, but let me know if you want a part 2!!