Obsession 2

We finally get to the house an the other people are already there standing in the hallway. Me an Laurie introduce ourselves an the others do the same. As we all start talking I atomically form a bond with 4 of the people.
David
Brent
Joe
Lizzy
So far everybody is talking getting to know each other, but one of the girls Maya is just standing looking into a mirror fixing her hair an admiring herself not even giving a second glance to any of us.

The door opens an in comes Janet, Jermaine, Jacky and Reby. And Maya walks straight over to greet them as if she was head of the house. After listing to her a few minuets, talking about how excited she is about working with them and basically acting as if she was the most important person in the world. They come over an great the rest of us. Reby smiles an starts to give us a quick brief about what to expect. "Ok one of you will be staying for the next six months as you know every week you will all be performing in front of a live audience who will also be voting on you all an each week one of you will be leaving the show so we expect you all to be on top form. they'll be a film crew coming an will be filming you all backstage, during rehearsals an giving short interviews every now and then. Since today is the first day I would like you all to get to know each other an get settled in. You'll all be expected in the studio early tomorrow morning so make sure you all get a early night "

"ok guys did you all get that?" Maya walks over to us an claps her hands together and smiles at us like we're little kids and Reby looks at her an crinkles her eyebrows confused. I haven't actually had a conversation with Maya yet, but she's already pissing me off!

Janet, Jermaine, Jacky and Reby brought some champagne with them an stick around for awhile to get to know us all a little better. As I'm sipping my glass of champagne I stand watching Maya. She is standing talking to Jacky smiling, laughing and touching him (but not in a groping way) every chance she gets. I can't help but stand and frown at her. I haven't got to know her or even talk to her yet, but I have a feeling I'm gonna hate her once I do. "I am NOT looking forward to working with her!" Janet chuckles coming over to me.   "Hey, you just have to work with her... I'm gonna have to live with her!" I chuckle back "you poor thing!" She giggles and we both look over at her. she's still talking to Jacky holding his forearm an flicking her hair smiling . "Can she be anymore desperate?" Janet says making me giggle "I'm starting to feel a little bad for him" she chuckles. I'm really starting to like Janet I can see us getting along great. "You think we she help him? I chuckle and she turns to me smirking "I dare you!" We both stare at each other an grin mischievously both knowing we're about to really pissed off Maya. I turn an wave over in their direction "Jackie!" I shout really loud from across the room. And He looks at me an instantly comes charging over grabbing me for a hug "thank you, thank you, thank you!" he says as if I just rescued him from near death. "I thought I'd never get away!" He sighs in relief and Janet an I both laugh by his reaction then look over smirking at Maya staring daggers at me.

********************************************
After they leave we all find our rooms an unpack. by the time we've all settled in its almost 10:30 which is pretty early since I normally don't go to bed till around 1am, but since I have an early start an a looong day ahead of me I decide it best I get an early night