Obsession 18

Paige's POV

I turn over an see Michael still sleeping, he looks so adorable when he sleeps. I lay smiling at him for awhile. Thinking about how sweet an caring he was rushing over to the house when he thought Maya had hurt me, I decided to make him some breakfast. I kiss his temple an he mumbles something in his sleep making my smile even bigger. I go over to Michael's dresser an take out one of his t-shirts an a pair of his boxers then head down stairs.

I start fixing up some pancakes an I feel someone's arms slowly wrap around my waist. "Good morning, baby" I giggle still keeping my eyes fixed on what I'm doing. "Mmm, good morning" Michael moans kissing my neck moving his hands slowly up my t-shirt. "Hey!" Giggle wiggling him away. "Looks good"Leans over looking over at the pancakes. "There almost ready, go sit down" I smile. He kisses the side of my face "food looks good too" he winks an walks away leavings blushing blushing slightly.

**

Michael's POV

I Love when Paige stays over, not just because of the sex, even though the sex is always amazing. It's the little moments I get with her. Like her standing in the kitchen wearing nothing but my shirt an boxers fixing up breakfast. The two of us snuggling up on the sofa watching cheesy movies an goofing around and I know that she'd make a great wife an mother one day. I haven't said any of this to Paige because I don't wanna freak her out. We've only been dating a short time and I probably shouldn't be thinking like this but I really have fallen for her. She comes over to the the table smiling putting our breakfast down bringing me from my day dreams.

We sit at the table talking an we hear the door knocking as soon as I open the door Janet walks straight in "I've been calling you!" She says looking stressed "sorry my phone upstairs. What's up?" She walks off into the kitchen and sees Paige an sighs in relief "good your still here I need to speak to you both" Paige an I look at each other worried "I- I can explain" I stutter an she looks at me confused then looks back at Paige "Laurie told me what happened with Maya last night are you ok?" Paige nods "I'm fine it was nothing really" Janet looks at her surprised "from the state of Maya's face that wasn't nothing!"

"please don't kick me off the show! It wasn't my.." Janet giggles cutting her off "trust me your not getting kicked off the show. Ive spoken to everyone an they all said Maya was the one that attacked you" she says then sighs and looks at us both, her face turning serious "we've had some issues this morning. The press saw Maya coming in with a broken nose an the media's going crazy. We've leaked a false story to the press saying Maya was mugged and she's agreed to go along with it"

"will  Maya really go along with it?" I ask "she's agreed to go along with it an I've convinced her not to pressed charges but only if we don't kick her off the show. But it's probably best if you stay out of sight of the media today an try not to get in any more arguments with Maya when you get back to the house" we both nod and Janet turns to me "good thinking bringing her here" I smile an nod "anyway I should get.." She stops an looks at us both realising that we're both standing in the kitchen me in just my boxers an Paige wearing my t-shirt an boxers. "Umm" I say trying to think of what to say then Paige steps in an smiles innocently "I forgot to pack some PJs" Janet frowns suspiciously an looks at me. I smile at her in agreements to what Paige just told her an she shakes it off "I'm gonna let you guys finish breakfast an get on. I take in you'll be rehearsing here today?" I nod an she smiles "ok see you guys later" we all say our good byes an she leaves.

"That was close" I sigh locking the door behind her and Paige looks at me worried "do you think she suspects anything?"

"she would have asked more questions if she did" I shrug then walk back over to Paige "sooo. Looks like we have the whole day alone together" I grin pulling her in, she smiles biting her lower lip "so what do you think we should do?" I don't answer her an start kissing her leading her toward the counter. "I got some ideas" I wink pulling my boxers off of her "an what's that?" She asks as I lift her up on to the counter then go to my knees spreading her legs. "I gotta eat first"

she moans tilting her head back as I begin to work on her, moaning at the beautiful taste of her sweet juices. I look up watching her as the vibrations from my moans start sending her crazy making her quiver an moan out my name. I can see her getting close so I start working my tongue faster an deeper inside of her sending her over the edge until she can take no more. she screams out my name as her body releases into my mouth. Sending me crazy as I lick an suck every last drop of her delicious juices.