Obsession 6

We get home around midnight. I haven't been able to get what happens out of my mind. Did I actually almost kiss Michael Jackson? I can still feel his warm minty breath just thinking about it. I'm so nervous about seeing him tomorrow since I'm going to be the lead it means we'll be spending a lot of time together this week. I'm pulled from my thoughts when Laurie knocks on my door.

"Hey you still up?" I smile an invite her in "so what happened with you and Michael?" I quickly go in defence mode "nothing!" She gives a confused look then laughs slightly "ooo kaay..so what did he want you for?". I still haven't told Laurie what happens with me an Michael because to honest I'm not even sure what happened. We're we about to kiss? Or could it have just been my imagination hoping that's what was about to happen. I shake my head "oh nothing he just wanted to double check I wanted the lead before making the announcement to everyone" I smile an she looks at me grinning. "You sure he wasn't just trying to get you alone?" I think for a second could that really be why he offered it to me just to get me alone? I shake the thought from my head. "Don't be stupid they probably all decided yesterday but just told us today" "mhm.. If you say so" she giggles slightly then leaves

I lay on my bed still thinking about Michael. Then fall asleep.

********************************************

Michael's POV

After Paige left I sat down thinking. Was I really about kiss Paige? And now I'm going have to see her tomorrow this is going to be so awkward. She must think I'm some kind of pervert after that was just trying to get her alone.

Marlon walks in breaking me from my thoughts. "What are you still doing here thought you would have left already?" I look up at the time an realise I've still been here for the past hour. "Umm.. Nothing just thinking about the routine, going through some ideas" he walks over to me an puts his hands on my shoulders giving me a sympathetic smile he can clearly see something's bothering me. "Quit worrying!, we got some great talent to work with, your not gonna mess up" I nod an smile. I go along with him thinking that why I'm worried because there's no way I'm telling Marlon about this, even if I did what exactly would I say? Something may or may not of happened because to honest I have no idea myself what hell happened today! All I know is I'm going to be spending a lot of alone time with Paige this week an I'm excited yet terrified at the same time.

******************************************