Obsession 37

Paige's POV

It's the moment of truth! We're all standing on the stage, Michael is stood by my side and the other acts are standing side by side with their mentors. I'm shaking like crazy, LaToya is talking to the crowd. I'm so nervous I don't really hear what she's saying because now I've frozen and gone into complete daze.

My daze is broken when the crowd starts cheering and Michael grabs hold of me hugging me excitedly. I stand looking at him confused. He's smiling at me hugging me. "YOU DID IT!"

"huh?" I squint my eyes confused. He's still smiling looking at me and LaToya comes over smiling too "CONGRATULATIONS!!!" I look at her and Michael shocked and confused "BABY, YOU WON!" Michael says again excitedly. I finally register what he just said. And grab him screaming and hugging him jumping around. I couldn't believe it I WON! I actually won!

Michael's POV

The look on Paige's face was adorable! She was so shocked she couldn't believe she'd won. All I can do is stand watching her and smile at her proudly. she deserved this the most out of everybody, not just because of what she's been through but because she genuinely deserved it! We're all back stage celebrating and the other acts are congratulating Paige and are happy for her. Maya on the other hand is throwing a huge bitch fit!

"THAT SHOULD HAVE BEEN ME!!!!I SHOULD HAVE WON NOT HER!!! I WAS SCREWED OVER!!!!" She yells and everybody's just rolling their eyes at her and focusing on Paige.

I'm standing smiling proudly watching Paige on the other side of the room, everybody is crowding around her congratulating her and the press are going crazy taking pictures and trying to get interviews with her. I've never seen her so happy.

Joseph walks up to me smiling "looks likes someone's happy" we both giggle under our breath. "I've never seen her so happy" I point over to Paige and he turns and smiles "she should be, she earned it"

"YOU TOTALLY SCREWED ME OVER!!I WAS SUPPOSED TO WIN!!! WE HAD A DEAL!!!" Maya charges over to us pissed and starts yelling at Him and we both look and smile at her. "The better person won Maya deal with it" Joseph shrugs chuckling, "THE PRESS IS RIGHT OVER THERE!!! I'LL TELL THEM!!! I'LL THEM THE TRUTH!!" She turns her attention to me "I'LL TELL THEM ABOUT HER AND MICHAEL!!! AND HOW SHE FUCKED HER WAY THROUGH THE SHOW"

"so tell them" I shrug "In fact you can also them that Paige is pregnant and me and her are engaged...We're gonna tell everybody about us tomorrow anyway!" I shrug, and she looks at me shocked by the new information "Maya it's over! You lost and Paige won! You didn't actually think I was gonna let you blackmail me did you?" Joseph smirks at her and she huffs and storms off in defeat.

Joseph turns to me with a serious look on his face. "I know you wanna know" he mumbles and I look at him knowing exactly what he's talking about. He takes out an envelope from his jacket and hands it to me. "The real results are in here"

I look down at it but don't open it. "I don't think I should" I say nervously "just open it" he looks at me with no expression on his face. I open it up an read the results. "Paige really won!" I Say smiling even more proudly than before. "Mhm.. turns out I didn't have to fix the results at all" he smiles looking over a Paige smiling proudly "she made it all on her own"

I start looking back over at Paige again. "So...the shows finally over" Joseph says and I turn and look, he's now grinning at me. "Mhm...shows finally over" I nod and he sighs and rolls his eyes at me. "Go!" I smile at him and run over to Paige excitedly.

I push past everybody and the press start yelling questions as I get closer to Paige "MICHAEL HOW DO FEEL ABOUT PAIGES WIN?" "WHATS GONNA HAPPEN NOW THE SHOWS OVER?" "WILL THE TWO OF YOU REMAIN IN CONTACT?" I completely ignore them. And run straight at Paige "Hi" she giggles surprised because As soon as I got close enough I grabbed her pulling her in "congratulation" in smile staring straight into her eyes she smiles and we stare into each other eyes for a moment. The pressed start yelling questions again. "IS IT TRUE YOU TWO ARE DATING? WILL YOU STAY IN CONTACT AFTER THE SHOW? ARE THE RUMOURS TRUE YOUR EXPECTING YOUR FIRST CHILD TOGETHER?" We both look at each other and grinning.

The press our going crazy screaming questions at us taking pictures waiting for us to answer or do something. We smile still looking into each other's eyes. We brush our noses gently against each other's teasing them some more. I stroke my hand on her baby bump gently and we both start giggling at little as everyone starts going even more crazy desperately waiting for us to say something. We both grin to each other. we've been wanting and waiting for this moment for so long and it's finally here! we pull each other in as close as possible and stay there for moment. knowing we've teased each other and everybody else enough we finally lean in at kiss each other deeply.

********************************************