Obsession 32

Michael's POV

I've been at the office for 3 hours now, I start calling to check in on Paige. Randy walks in "Got us some coffee" sitting back at the desk. "Who's that?" "I was just calling to check Paige but she isn't answering, she probably fell asleep" He rolls his eyes at me "can't you stay away from each other for five seconds?" I laugh putting my phone back in my pocket. It's great that I have Randy to talk to about Paige but he does have a habit of joking around about us. "Especially when you guys are on the phone!" He scrunched his face "haha, sorry about that Paige gets a little ummm...impatient" "mhm every time I call...I'm starting to think she's gotta little thing for me" he winks and I start laughing. "In your dreams! She only gets worked up for daddy" I wink back at him "Daddy huh?" I grin "yup" he widens his eyes "wow, didn't see Paige as kinky type!" I smirk at him proudly "yup! and since she got pregnant she's being crazy horny, practically pounces on me every chance she gets...not that I'm complaining" I grin and Randy shakes his head "yeah sure she does" he says sarcastically   "trust me! She couldn't even wait for me to get on the phone" he scrunches his face again "yeah..I heard" I laugh at his reaction trying to take the memory away "you didn't see her after I hung up, practically pounced on me" I smirk "when I got off the phone I didn't even have to do anything and she was already soaked, literally dripping!" I shrug "what can I say? she knows only daddy can please her" I grin cockily "does she now!" We hear a female voice behind us. We turn an see Paige's mother standing at the door arms folded looking pissed staring daggers at me.

"Hi mrs Dawson" I say scrunching my face knowing she's probably heard the whole thing. Randy's staring at me smirking with a (good luck getting out of this) look on his face "I came to see my daughter where is she?" "Um...she's at home she was really tired" she looks at me confused "well I've just come from home an she's not there" I purse my lips realising we'd forgot to tell her "paige actually moved in with me a week ago" she looks at me even more pissed "oh so did she now? Anything else she hasn't bothered to tell her mother about?" Randy interrupts trying to help me out. "It was kinda a rushed thing after Laurie turned out to be a crazy stalker obsessed with her. it seemed only right she moved in with Mike, plus they were gonna move in together soon anyway" she looks at us completely shocked and confused "when Laurie what!!!" We look at her confused "you didn't hear?" I ask she looks around not knowing what to say. I stand up an guide her to a seat "maybe you should sit down" she nods shaking a little an I sit back down.

********************************************

After me and Randy explain everything and she's gone through all the motions shocked. Panicked, angry etc... She calms down a little "how could this happen to my baby? How could I have not seen it? In knew Laurie has always been clingy but this!!" I shake my head "none of us saw this" she looks at me worried "Paige!!! She must have been terrified, why didn't she tell me?" I purse my lips an smile slightly "she probably didn't want to worry you And she fine an trust me she's safe with me" she looks at me again only this time really pissed giving me death stares again "well from the sounds of it you've been you've been keeping her pretty occupied" Randy looks down and starts giggling knowing she talking about our earlier conversation. She sighs annoyed "well I must be on my way" Randy looks up "she's at home if you wanna see her" she smiles at him "no...she'll need her rest. I'll pop by an see her tomorrow"

She starts saying her goodbyes to Randy. She quickly stares daggers at me before leaving. I sit down confused "why does that women hate me so much?" Randy sits back down an looks at me raising his eyebrow "do you really did reminding?"

******************************************