Obsession 27

Paige's POV

Michael stepped out to get us both some lunch so I'm sat in the studio waiting for him. I was going over this weeks song when Randy comes in "um...Paige can I talk you?" "Sure" I crinkle my eyebrows, he looks really worried about something. "What's wrong?" "Umm..you and Michael?...your ok right?" I looks at him confused "how do you mean?" I ask not really understanding what he's getting at. He starts getting a little fidgety "your happy with him?" "Of course, why wouldn't I be?" I smile still confused as to why he's acting so weird "I'm just asking..so the baby, Michael that definitely what YOU want?" I nod my head an frown "why wouldn't I?....is there something I should know about Michael?" I ask my confusion now turning to worry. I shakes his head "nope!... I'm just checking Michael, baby, marriage definitely what YOU want and your happy?" "YES!" He sighs in relief. I go to ask him another question when Michael walks in frowning at Randy "what's going on?" Randy smiles at him "She's happy!" He shrugs lifting his arms to the side then leaves.

Michael puts the food on the table an we start walking over to each other, I put my arms around his neck an he wraps his arms around my waist looking a little annoyed  "what did he say to you?" shrug still confused "nothing really, he just walked in and asked if I was happy" he looks at me serious "are you?" I nod smiling "of course! Aren't you?" He smiles for the first time since he walked back in "never been happier"

Michaels POV

I was really pissed at Randy when I came back from getting our food. I heard Him talking to Paige I didn't go in at first I just listened outside the door. I'm pretty sure he was about to tell to her what I said in the car so in went in before he had the chance. I really don't want him bringing it up with her. She's happy about the baby now, just like I know she's gonna be happy when I get her pregnant again. She loves me and I love her it's only natural we'd get married an have a family, so I don't get why Randy's acting so surprised.

As soon as Randy left the room Paige walked over an put her arms around my neck. We talked for a second then just stayed cuddling for a moment. I felt her gently stroke the back of my neck it's crazy how the slightest little touch from her can get me so worked up. I feel myself starting to get hard an we haven't even done anything Yet, Her just standing close to me gets me all hot. she doesn't say anything but I know she can feel me growing because she moans slightly as it brushes against her. I pull her in a little more so she is completely pushed up against me and she can feel the full effect of what she does to me. I smile feeling her clenching her thighs together she does that when she's getting wet. We both need this. We don't even have to say anything we just let our bodies do all the talking for us.

Paige looks up kissing me deep. I moan into her mouth an turn her around nuzzling on her neck slowly making my way down up inside her skirt I slide my fingers across the outside of her panties softly feeling her getting wetter for me. I move them to the side and she lets out soft moan as I slide my fingers inside of her. We go towards the table gently bending her over I start undoing my pants with my free hand. I groan entering her filling her completely. I start thrusting slowly but deep inside her making sure I hit her spot with every thrust. I feel her legs shaking from the pleasure already. I slowly bring us down to our knees gently so we don't disconnect, once we're on all fours I start thrusting again an Paige pushes herself back into me syncing her hips with mine. I start swelling up feeling both our orgasm building fast already but we try to hold for as long as we can not wanting it end. I feel my self on the brink. I tense up trying desperately to hold it. Paige is shaking trying to fight her orgasm desperately waiting for my command.

Finally when neither of us can take any more I groan "co.." But before I can finish the door opens "MICHAEL!" Joseph yells. We look up an see both Joseph and Paige's mother standing at the door. Neither of us can speak or move, we've been holding our orgasms so long all we can do now is wince an try to stop it. "MR JACKSON! WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING TO MY DAUGHTER?" Paige's mother shrieks. I start squirming trying desperately to make it stop but it's built up so much. We both look down biting down hard on our bottom lips knowing neither of us can stop it. "Michael don't even thi..." Joseph quickly starts to say but it's to late "come" I groan as the orgasm i've been fighting completely take over me..

We look up with a mixture of both relief an embarrassment. We start quickly getting back to our feet adjusting ourself. Joseph looks at me frowning "my office now!" He snaps leading a very shocked Paige's mother out the door. We nod and start following behind them. We get out the door an see Randy sniggering outside the door. "Randy will you please give us a moment" Joseph frowns "no way! I wanna see how he gets out of this one!" He laughs. Joseph looks at him raising an eyebrow an he quickly leaves.

Paige's POV

Michael and I are standing at the door. While my mother is pacing the room yelling at Joseph. "So is the kind of show your running? Luring young girls here so your sons can get their way with them?" Joseph puts his hands up trying to calm her "Mrs Dawson I can assure that's not the case this is a family show and.." She cuts him off "then what hell was that!" She points at me an Michael "Mrs Dawson I'm aware of your daughter an my sons relationship but..."  "Relationship? She's a child!" "I'm 19!" I step in correcting her. She looks at me pissed then turns her attention back to Joseph "she's a very impressionable an vulnerable young lady an you let your son take advantage of her!" Michael steps in "Mrs Dawson I love your daughter and I would never take advantage of her or hurt her in any way" she looks over at him frowning "DID I FUCKING ASK YOU TO SPEAK?" Joseph snaps at her "Mrs Dawson do not speak to my son that way! Your daughter is responsible for her own actions just as my son is responsible for his!" She shakes her head about to say something but I cut her off "he's right! I chose to be with Michael he didn't make me do anything I didn't want to. Michael and I love each other an we're together" she shakes her head "Paige your only 19 you don't even know what love is, what you have is an affair" Michael snaps at her "what we have is an engagement an pretty soon a marriage" she looks at me confused "your engaged?" I nod "and you didn't bother to tell me?" "Because I knew you'd try an talk me out of it" she frowns "of course I will this whole things is ridiculous! Your barley know the man!....You'll be telling me your pregnant next" she scoffs Michael an I both look at each other then look down. "You have got to be kidding me!" she puts her hand on her forehead. Reading the looks on our faces "Look...maybe we should all sit down an talk" Joseph suggest trying to calm her.

Michael's POV

After over an hour of talking to Paige's mother in Joseph's office she finally calmed down an let us explain everything that's been going on. Well she let Paige explain she's still refusing to speak to me. "It's just the shock of it all!" She's starts saying to Paige "you came here my sweet little baby an now your engaged an expecting my first grandchild" she starts sobbing. "I completely understand Mrs Dawson," Joseph puts his arm around her "I was exactly the same when I found out" she looks up an smiles "you can call Maria...I just wish I didn't have to keep all this to myself". "well it's only for another 3 weeks then everybody can know" I say to her but she completely ignores me. And looks back an Paige smiling "I best be on my way. Call me later" we get up to show her out. She turns an says good bye to Paige an Joseph but sends me a quick death stare before leaving.

********************************************