Obsession 40

**

We're at the courthouse waiting to go inside. I can't believe I'm actually about to get married! Michael comes behind me wrapping his arms around my waist smiling "Are you ready to become Mrs Jackson?" I smile turning to him putting my arms around him "I can't wait!" he rubs his hand on my stomach and starts talking babyish to my bump "Are you ready to see mommy and Daddy get married?" We both giggle as stands up straight again "I heard a yes!" He says pulling me in. He kisses me softly

My mother rushes over "you can Stop that right now!" She lightly swats Michael on the arm breaking his kiss. "Your not supposed to kiss until the minister says (I now pronounce you man and wife)" we both giggle "can we at least try to keep some tradition I all this?"

She walks off "I can't wait that long" Michael smirks kissing me again once her back in turn. We both jump pulling away slightly. "did you feel..." He nods excitedly. "Has that happened before?" I shake my head excitedly "first time!" He starts rubbing my baby bump  and the baby kicks again we both stand smiling at each other.

My mother runs back over worried "what happened? Is it the baby? Is everything ok?" I nod smiling "the baby just kicked" she smiles placing her hand on my bump, then looks at us confused "I don't feel anything" Michael's smiles "it was kicking a moment ago" he places his hand back on my bump and the baby starts kicking again. And we both giggle.

A moment later a man comes out smiling "we're ready for you now" we all start to walk in then Michael stops and starts looking around "what's wrong" I ask confused "where's my best man gone?" We look around then see Randy (of course he was gonna choose him to be his best man) standing confused staring into the hall. "What's wrong?" Michael asks pulling him from his thoughts "I thought I saw someone" "I don't see anything" I say looking over to where he's staring. Janet walks over "what's wrong?" "Randy thinks he saw someone" Michael explains. She rolls her eyes "I bet someone's found out and tipped off the press, c'mon lets go before anyone else comes" we all shrug the whole thing off and go inside.

********************************************

After Paige and I got married we all went to my parents house to celebrate. We've been racing RC cars around for the past hour Randy and me on one side and Paige and Janet on the other. I know it's not a traditional way to celebrate a marriage by playing race cars but who cares? Paige is finally mine and We're happy so that's all that matters.

I can't help but laugh at Paige she still can't managed to get her car to drive in a straight "it's not fair! mines broken" she pouts playfully trying to make excuses for her bad driving. "You can use mine then" I smirk knowing exactly what's gonna happen. We switch cars an she immediately spins the car round in circles then it speeds off into a tree I start laughing as she start pouting again "you did something to the controller" Mother calls out from inside the house "foods ready!" We all head off inside "I still say you cheated" Paige folds her arm" I roll my eyes and smirk knowing she's never gonna admit she lost "mhm...sure I did"

At the table everybody starts talking about baby names and plans for the big ceremony we're having after the baby arrives. I turn to Paige who's sat giggling listening to them debate and talking over each other about how their idea is the best "do you think they remember we're here?" I whisper to her. Paige and I haven't actually been able to get a word in the whole time they've been talking. "Probably not" she smiles giggling under her breath. I put my hand under the table and start caressing her thigh "you know we could probably sneak out of here" I wink at her. She smirks placing her hand on my thigh. "Don't you think our families have been traumatised enough" I laugh under my breath. She has a point our families do have a habit of walking in at the wrong time.

"So what do you two think" Joseph asks finally letting us in on the conversation. "Umm.. I think everybody's ideas are great!" Paige smiles We actually stopped listening awhile ago so Neither of us have a clue what ideas they had. right now all I wanna do is get Paige home an finish of what we started this morning. "Yeah, all your ideas are great and I'd we'd love to here more, but Paige is feeling really tired so I best be getting her home"

We start getting ready to leave but then my mother has a GREAT idea! Cutting us off at the door. "Why don't you both just spend the night here? It's pretty late to be driving" Randy cuts in trying to help us out "umm...mother, they just got married...I think maybe they'd like to get back home now" we all look at her smiling pursing our lips hoping she'd take the hint Which she definitely doesn't! "Don't be silly! You can both sleep in Michael's old room" Randy shrugs knowing there's nothing else he can do or say. I sigh smiling "sure" she smiles hugging us both "and don't worry we'll keep the noise down. So you two go get some rest" she turns to Randy who's looking down smirking giggling under his breath and looks at him Confused then they both join everyone in the living room. Paige and I grin at each other for a moment then I pick up bridle style "you ready to go Mrs Jackson" I wink "ready when you are Mr Jackson" she winks back and I take her up stairs.

When we get to my old room. I lock the door Paige and I quickly pull each other in kissing each other deep and passionately and we start underdressing each other "On the bed!" I breath into her mouth getting worked up already. I start kissing her about to lead us to the bed which is on the other side of the room but She stops me "it's to far!" She moans kissing me. I turn her around nuzzling on her neck, "what has daddy told you about disobeying orders?" I smirk leaning her gently onto the floor so we're on all fours "now I'm gonna have to make you scream" "We have to be quiet" she moans slightly. we hear Randy talking downstairs "c'mon guys it's supposed to be a party let stick the tunes on already" the music starts playing and I look at her smirking "no we don't" Paige is already crazy wet so I push myself into her filling her completely she moans as I hit her spot and I start thrusting deep inside her hard and fast. I hold on to her waist and she starts trembling as pick up the speed. I can feel her tightening around me as her orgasm starts building fast. I Start rubbing fast on her clit "are you gonna be a girl and do as daddy says?" "Mmmmmhmmmm" she moans biting her lip quivering. "Is that a yes?" I smirk and start speeding up thrusting in and out of her "yyyyyeeesss!" I keep going letting her orgasm build up even more. I whisper in her ear "come" and on my command she releases screaming out my name. I groan loudly pushing myself slowly deep inside of her. She moans feeling me twitching inside of her filling her with my hot juices

I let her recover a little from her explosive orgasm then help her back to her feet "now" I smile and kiss her slow and gently then wink "on the bed" she smiles and starts kissing me softly leading us both over to the bed.

********************************************