Obsession 35

Paige's POV

As awkward as it was being caught in the act yet again, I'm actually more pissed about it. We've been so busy preparing for the final show and we had to be here first thing this morning Michael and I haven't really had any 'alone time' and it's been so frustrating my hormones have been driving me crazy even in the dressing room all Michael had to do was touch me slightly an I was already getting hot. an we literally about to start having sex and we got disturbed! Now we're gonna have to wait until we get home because Joseph has been keeping a close eye on us ever since. Michael and I have been so frustrated all day which is making me more snippy at people.

I sit down for a moment an Maya comes over smirking she hasn't opens her mouth yet and she's already pissing me off "Paige! Just wanna say no hard feelings about tomorrow" "huh?" I look at her confused "you know, when I win an you lose!" She's smiles flashing her teeth. I roll my eyes "and what makes you so sure you'll win?" "Well...lets just say the winners pretty much already been chosen" Janet walks over "good bye Maya" Maya shrugs and walks on cockily. "I can't wait to see her face when you win tomorrow" she gloats. I roll my eyes She sounds exactly like Michael right now "What makes you so sure I'll win there's 3 other acts" I smile and shrug my shoulders "you never know one of them might get all the votes" Janet looks at me confused for a second just as she's about to say something Michael runs over quickly cutting her off. "Janet can I speak with you a sec?" He pulls her away from me and starts whispering something. "Ohhh...ok" Janet says then looks over and smiles at me then walks off .

Michael comes back "what was that about?" He sits down next to me "nothing, just some business stuff" "so why were you whispering and why did Janet say 'Ohhh ok' then look over at me?" I ask not convinced by his answer "I'm I gonna need a lawyer here little miss noisy?" He giggles trying to change the subject "I'm gonna find out" I smirk folding my arms "yeah yeah, what was Maya saying to you that got you so worked up?" I roll my eyes "nothing it was just Maya being Maya gloating that she's gonna win tomorrow." He starts looking around the room "I've been pretty worked up myself today too" "how come?" He turns back to me and winks "you know why" I grin to myself as he starts looking round the room again then suddenly grabs my hand "quick!" He bites his bottom lip mischievously and guiding me out of the door.

Michael's POV

Paige still has no idea the show has been fixed so when I heard Janet About to say thing had to quickly get her away and explain it to her before she said anymore. After everything that's happened Paige really needs this win an if she found out now she'd refused to perform. And Joseph's still pissed at me for this morning  I know it was pretty risky winking suggestively at the press this morning but everybody's gonna know soon anyway plus they already kinda know their just waiting for us to say it.

I've wanted to get Paige alone again all day but with Joseph watching me like a hawk so I haven't been able to and it's been driving me crazy not being able to show her kind of affection. Luckily for me Jermaine said he'd distract Joseph for me so me an Paige could get some 'alone time'

The second I saw Joseph turn his back to me so he could talk to Jermaine I grabbed Paige an ran out of there.

"Where are we going?" Paige pants out of breath because I've just grabbed her and ran down the hall. "In here!" I smile leading her back into the dressing room from earlier. We put out arms around each other an kiss then Paige pull back "wait! What if Joseph comes back? He's been watching us all day!" I shake my head "he won't, I got Jermaine to distract him" she grins kissing me "we better lock the door then" I run over and lock the door then pull her back into me kissing her neck "I've needed you so badly" I moan into her neck "we'll have to be really quiet" Paige whispers into my ear I lead her towards the table "awww but I love making you scream" I pout playfully lifting her up onto the table "we can't let anyone hear us" she giggle undoing my pants I kiss her deeply quickly shifting her panties positioning myself "now..lets try this again" I wink pushing myself deep inside of her. We know we don't have much time and we need this. So I don't waste anytime before I start thrusting in and out of her we both moan quietly try hard not to make a sound but the harder and faster I go the more difficult it gets. The tension starts building as I feel like I'm about the explode I try to hold on for as long as I can, waiting for Paige to reach that place. I start thrusting harder and faster and I feel her walls contracting around my dick sending me crazy. A moment later she starts quivering so I know we're both at that point

Just as I'm about to make her orgasm someone tries to open the door but luckily it's locked. there's loud bang at the door and I hear Joseph "Michael! Are you in there? We both go really quiet hoping he'll leave but the door knocks again. There's no way he's doing this to me again! Paige and I are on the edge and I'm not about to leave this room until we're both satisfied. I put my finger on Paige's lips  "Sssh" I mouth before continuing to thrusting inside of her. I start tensing up knowing I'm close and Paige is shaking and quivering digging her fingers into my forearms. I purse my lips trying not to make a sound and I see Paige doing the same thing trying desperately not to moan or scream. I want her to scream so bad but I know she can't. I kiss her deeply leading her lower down so she now on her back but still on the edge of the table I push my lips firmly against hers so we can both let a quiet moan. The door starts knocking again. My dick is now throbbing an we both need to release soon. I put my hand over her mouth an start thrusting as fast as I can Paige tilts her head back digging her nails deeper into my arms leaving light scratches. "Come" I whisper then we both climax I purse my lips as tight as I can scrunching my face trying hard not to make a sound, Paige lets out quiet but deep moan into my hand which is still over her mouth. Once our orgasm brushes over us I move my hand away from her mouth, she sits back up and I kiss her softly. The door knock again "Michael?" I hear Joseph but I say nothing. Then I hear him talking to someone else "have you seen Michael?" "I just saw him go into the bathroom" I hear Jermaine say then their footsteps walking away. "That was close" Paige giggles quietly. "Too close!" I laugh under my breath.