Obsession 11

Paige's POV

We go into my room "I see you got my little sister drunk" he laughs as I'm closing the door Giggling "she's funny" I say giggling back slightly. he looks down an smiles "yeah.. she's cool, I wanted to say congratulations on the show... you did great out there!"

"Thanks! An I owe it all you!" I smile we pull each other in for a friendly hug "nah that was all you" he smiles back then there's a silence between us an our friendly hug quickly  turns as we get closer. I look into his beautiful chocolate brown eyes an I can see he's nervous and he looks like he wants to say something. "Is that the only thing you wanted to talk me about?" He shakes his head "no" he says nervously

He slowly moves his hands down to my waistline an I tangle my fingers around his curls as are faces move slowly closer I start to feel excited but nervous all at the same time. Is this really about to happen? But before I knew it our lips were locked. I let out a slight moan as he pushed his soft sweet tasting lips gently against mine. He deepened his kiss an becomes a lot more rushed an passionate our lips were in perfect sync. he moans and our tongues start battling each other for dominance. We lead each other onto the bed not breaking away from our kiss. He positions himself between my legs an I feel his erection growing against me. I start to undo his trousers an he slides his hand up my thigh onto my sex rubbing gently  looking deep into my eyes which are now filled with pure lust "are you wet for me?" He whispers, I bite my lower lip nod before locking my lips once again with his. He slowly removes my panties an I undo his trousers pulling them down releasing his huge manhood. He starts to position himself against my entrance. Just as he's about to enter me My door flies open an Laurie barges in. She stops an stares at us and all we could do was stare back "I knew it!" Laurie finally says "I fucking knew it!" she turns an storms out. Me an Michael both jump up adjusting ourselves quickly trying an run after her.

We chase her downstairs an she runs out into the garden pushing past Marlon an Janet in the process. we chase out after her then I finally she stops. "So this is why you've been ignoring me all week! because you've been to busy fucking your way to the top!?". She snaps "No I haven't been fucking my way to the top!" I snap back at her and she turns to Michael "that's why she got the lead wasn't it? Had nothing to do with talent you just wanted to use her as your fuck buddy!"

"Watch your fucking mouth!!" Michael snaps at her "Her getting the lead was down to all of us not just me"

"Is that so? well..let's just find out shall we?" she smirks, looking behind us and we both turn to see Janet an Marlon walking over looking concerned and worried and I quickly face back to Laurie "please don't do this. I thought we were friend?"

"so did I...until you ditched me yet again to go fuck your boyfriend" she frowns "he's not my boyfriend and we haven't had sex"

"I just saw you"she rolls her eyes "do you think I'm blind?"

"she telling you the truth"Michael interrupts "then why are you both so desperate for me to say anything to your siblings?" She shrugs. "Then do it" Michael shrugs, folding his arms "Their coming over.. Say whatever you like" he smirks and she looked at him surprised and so do I.

I turn an see them walking a little further then turn back to Laurie an Michael "w-what?" Laurie stuttered and Michael shrugs "I'm their brother an they both love Paige, so who do you think they'll believe" he shrugs cockily and I smirk finally catching on to what he was doing.

We turn as Marlon an Janet finally reached us "is everything ok?" Marlon asks and Michael looks at Laurie still with his arms folded an raises an eyebrow "ummm.. yeah everything's fine" Laurie mumbles. Janet turns to me "are you sure?" She asks and I nod quickly "mhm"

"I'm gonna go back inside" Laurie mumbles walking away an they turn their attention to us. "Has she upset you?" Janet asks, looking annoyed and I shake my head "no, I'm fine honestly"

"really? Because the way you two ran after her. I thought you were about to tackle her to the ground!" Marlon laughs, lightening the mood a little, then turns to Michael "there's a car waiting for us. are you coming?"

"just give me a second" he nods and they both smile an walk off. once their both out of sight he turns to me pulling me in "that was close" he smirks then kisses me temple. "I'll see you tomorrow?" I smile an nod. he throws me a flirtatious wink before following after Janet an Marlon.