E: Because I Need To Write Something T: Curious

I feel like I should be writing something. Why? I don't know. Alright. Here it goes. So, I figured out that right after I write a poem RIGHT after I finish it I can't read it again because the rhythem is always gone from my head. I'm trying to ignore Lily. Believe me? I don't? It was funny. She suggested that I try to now talk to her for a while. I had a panick attack, got super outraged, and then I brushed it off with a 'why am I acting like a child?' attitute. I'll get over it after a whil yadda yadda yadda. Well, I know that I can't live without her. No matter what I'll always try. I'll return like I normally do. Like she expects me to. She really gets on my nerves about that stuff. She always tells me that she knows in the end I'll come back. whether it take a year like I did the first time or more. She believes that I need to entertain her somehow. Whoa. What am I saying? I want to be angry at her but I can't. It's just. I know that she's important. I know that she's real. I've gotten to the point where I call her my imaginary friend. Funny huh? You know, since she's never physically there? I'm almost finshed with the journal I wrote for her. As in, the whole journal is filled with latters to her. I don't know how I'll give it to her. Maybe I'll just hold onto it and when I run into her I'll hand it over. Who knows. I misspelled things. That's alright. I don't know how to spell worth my life. I'll probably get the pages fixed so that it doesn't ruin over the years. I wonder how I'm going to do that. I think I just had deja vu about this. Odd. 

 Marching band is starting soon. I can't wait. My summer has been so boreing I can't believe it. I'll probably apply for a third job. I'm so pissed off with my mother right now. She wants to get another job when she can't even handle the one she has. Like. No. Let me handle it. It made me so angy. I was just so. I don't know. She shouldn't be working that much. Like. Oh I don't know six days a week? For her that's a lot because she works for like 14 hours a day. It's bad. I can't stand it. I cleaned part of my room. I didn't find my Ipad charger. *Aggrivated* But at least I cleaned it. I can see the floor. Holy shoot. What. A floor? Yea I know. 

 I really wish I could  meet all the people I become friends with on the interent. Half the time they're 21-25. Which makes it kind of creepy but I grew up around that age group so I guess it's not THAT bad. I find it hilarious when I meet someone younger than me (other than Summer) because half the time I'm amusing them because of their stupidity. I'm just like. T_T. Oh and then the 17 year olds. All of them. unstable. But that's okay. Me too :). XD I seem to be in a better condition than them though. I really should change the music on my tumblr but I don't knwo what to change it to just yet. I haven't posted a music video in a while. I should do that huh? 

 I annoyed my sister until she agreed to buy the flask I wanted for marching season. That thing is the shit. Like. Yes. XD. My rooms seems bare. I kind of want to paint it. But I can't paint XD. At least, not very well. My card collection is full. This entry is pointless as of right now I better end it lol. I have nothing sentamental to say. -Peace