E: My Life At A Glance T: Bored

My life at a glance

This is the name of the assignment I had to do in class this is what I put.

The specific explanations of what interest you

1.       I like writing it interesting me because not only can I control my own fate and mistakes with knowledge but I can also control other’s actions and put myself in other people’s shoes as if I were acting.

2.       Acting makes me a different person every character that I can be. I preferred to be an Extra when I get older because no matter what I can always have an opportunity to be a random person. Truthfully it means a lot to me to be a background person because I don’t get to be that with all the passion that I have within me.

3.       Talking to new people gives me a new slate and also lets me get to know others as well as the different situations in life and how they relate. That’s why I like making new friends or like talking to anyone because you’ll never know what you’ll find where ever you are. I’m a very experimental person.

Three detailed examples of how you spent your summer

1.       My summer consisted of finishing a book that I’ve been working on since freshman year and now I’m a Senior. Woot!

2.       I didn’t work as much as I thought I would but I got a raise of seventy five cents and that means a lot to me.

3.       Lastly, Summer band was the greatest. I realized how far I’ve come since Freshman year.

Three detailed pieces of information about your family

1.       I have a poetry book that talks about my family and this is going to be a detailed sentence that tells you that there is one.

2.       I’m the first generation American so none of them are born in America.

3.       My Dad’s expiration date on his Green card was scratched off or wore away so he’s a legal immigrant forever. (They sent it back after we mailed it and didn’t do anything.)

Explain your career plans and tell me three steps you will take in order to accomplish you plans.

I already started these steps. The first step was during my Junior year I was going to get as many connections as possible to undergo phase two. Phase two was during Senior year I would get people to pay attention to me. I’d become ‘popular’ in a sense. And step three is jump into the work force.

 If you were an animal what would you be and why

There is no reason that I shall need to want to be a Dragon.

If you were an appliance what would it be and why

I’d be a never ending mechanical pencil so I wouldn’t run out of lead and I’d be able to help people write their hearts out.