exploring the house.

REISE POV

"WELCOME TO YOUR NEW HOME REISE" the boys shouted. It looks really nice. When you walk in you walk into this really nice livingroom with a big flatscreen tv and a big L shaped couch that black and  another couch that is not L shaped and a love seat. I walked around more and i seen a kitchen and dinning room . The dinning was in the kitchen you could say and it had a small rectangle table with about 7 chairs. Explored alittle bit more and found a hallway.I walked and found a bathroom and gameroon. .

"NO ." i heard somone yell before i could walk further down the hallway.

I turned to see the boys all staring att me.

"What?"

""There is something down there that is not done yet."

"What is it?"

"Its a surprise."

"Ummm ok" i walked past the boys and walked and found the back door. I walked out and seen a trampoline a hot tub and pool with a diving bored and slide. It had a pretty big yard and there was a garage thing . I went over to it and looked inside. I seen all kinds of cool things like fourwheelers and dirtbikes etc.

"We have something to show you Reise." i turned to see the boys all looking at me. "Ok" i followed the boys back inside and followed them upstairs . There were 5 doors with letters on them 'L'  'H' 'N' 'LI' 'Z'. They all had pictures on them . THey were pictures of the boys and family im guessing. I followed the boys down the hallway and there was only one door that didnt have a letter on it out of the 6 doors there were in the hallway. It was at the end of the hallway and the boys were standing by it.

"REISE WELCOME TO YOUR NEW ROOM' the boys yelled in usion and opened the door. I stepped in and gasped at how big it was. It was a huge room with a white dresser and a wooden desk . The room also had a queen sized bed with a big black headboard bihind it with white blankets and sheets the walls were white and there were 2 doors. There was 1 window . There was one of those little table things that hold big tv's and there was a flatscreen tv on it. I walked over to one of the doors and seen it was a bathroom. I walked over to the other door and seen it was a walk-in closet. The room was beutiful its just a little plain.

"Soon we are gonna take you to get paint and stuff for it and we will all paint it together."

I turned around and smiled a huge smile at the boys and ran over and hugged them. They have brought me the home that I have needed besides my parents.

"Thank you guys."  We pulled apart and we all had big goofy grins on our face.

"Tomarow we will do something for your birthday but right now you should unpack some of your things and then go to bed its late." Liam saod. I frowned. It doesnt feel late but it is dark outside. Oh yeah srupid time diference. I hugged the boys one last time and they handed me my suitcases and bag. .They left me and i started to unpack while listening to my music.

...............................

I unpacked one suitcase and my bag already and i think  the boys are asleep. I was about to start on my other suitcase when my stomach growwled. UH OH. I havent had blood in a couple days.

......................................................................................................................................................................

Hey guys im sorry i havent updated in a while . I wanted to end it with a cliffhanger so BA BAM here it is. PLEASE VOTE OR COMMENT OR MAYBE EVEN FOLLOW Me. And if you want you can imbox me . Dont be afraid i want to talk to my fello Sexy Beasts. Ill try to update soon. BYE SEXY BEATS LUV YA <3