I dont like her

GUYS IM SO SO SO SCARED I HAVE TO GO TO THE HOSPITAL TUESDAY BECAUSE I HAVE BEEN HAVING THESE RANDOM MOMENTS WHERE MY VISION GETS BLURRY AND I CANT SEE AND I FALL BACKWARDS AND IT HAPPENED AGAIN BUT THIS TIME SOMEONE WAS NEAR TO SEE IT AND MY DAD SAW IT AND HE SAID HE IS TAKING ME TO THE HOSPITAL TUESDAY. I TOLD HIM ITS NOTHING BUT HE IS STILL TAING ME. I AM TERRIFIED OF HOSPITALS. AND WHEN I WAS FALLING I HAD THIS WEIRD VISSION OF MY BROTHER AND MY DAD TELLING ME JOKES AND WHENI I WAS ON THE GROUND I WAS ON THE GROUND FOR LIKE 5 SECONDS THEN I REALISED WHAT HAPPENED AND I WAS LAUGHING AND I DONT KNOW WHY. AND NOW I CANT STOP SHAKING. BUT I THOUGHT I WOULD UPDATE AND THE COOMENT AND LYRICS ARE AT THE END OFF THE CHAPTER.

PS. IF YOU BELIEVE IN GOD AND YOU PRAY TO HIM PLEASE PRAY FOR ME I KNOW YOU DONT KNOW ME BUT PLEASE PLEASE PRAY FOR ME.

PPS. MY BUTT HURTS REALLY BAD. AND I ALMOST HIT MY HEAD ON THE CORNER OF THE COFFE TABLE IN MY LIVING ROOM.

Reise pov

I woke up at 12 pm. Thats unusual i usually wake up at like 6 in the morning I SMELL PANCAKES. I got up and ran vampire speed downstairs. I stopped in the living room and i seen Amber sitting on the couch. She was starring at her lap. She is probablt just tired. BUT I NEED PANCAKES.

"Harry is not done making the pancakes." Amber said flatly.

"What?" I asked.

"You said you needed pancakes. HArry is not done with them yet. "

"I didnt say that outloud though.Atleast i dont beleive i did" I said. Im cofused. What is going on with Amber.

"Oh and some girls are here." Amber said then got up and walked to the guest room. I shrugged and walked into the kitchen/diningroom and seen Harry cooking, and the rest of the boys sitting at the table and some girls on each ones lap. Well Louis was pretty much sucking some girls face of. I turned and gagged. Harry , Niall,Liam,and Zayn and the girls looked at me but louis and that one chick just continued what they were doing.

"Jesus get a cave you two i mean my eyes are still sorta innocent after seing snaggletooth over here naked." I said asnd they broke apart and the girl glarred at me while Louis just rolled his eyes, a smile tugging at his lips. "Oh my god i feel for you i would die if i seen Harry naked." The girl sitting on Nialls lap said. "I HAVE A SNAGLETOOTH NO HELP ME PLEASE" HArry said while running his hands over his lips. Everyone laughed at him except the girl on Louis' lap. SHe just still glarred at me. "HArry you dont have a snaggletooth." i said and he calmed dwon and sighed in releif. I rolled my eyes at him then sat down at the table." So uh i guess we should introduce ourselves." The girl on Zayns lap said. "Im Perry,Thats Larissa,Thats Danielle, and thats Eleanor." Perry introduced me to everyone. "Yep and this is Reise, I am going to call her curly because her hair is always really curly." Louis said. "Its nice to meet you Reise, the boys never shut up about you." Larissa said. Larissa was sitting on Nialls lap.

"Oh shushy Larissa" Zayn said.

"Babe let me up i have to go to the bathroom." LOuis said. Eleanor got up and Louis walked out and right as he did Amber walked in and Harry ruffled her hair and said "Mornin munchkin." She just chuckled and sat down. I sat down next to her.

"Jesus no wonder why your parents gave you up, your ugly and i can tell your a bitch." eleanor said in disgust.

"Eleanor shut up because is anyone here is a bitch its you." Liam said. I wasnt paying much attention. I hate it when people talk about my parents.

"Uh Reise calm down uh your eyes they are turning red." Amber whispered. I looked at her and blinked a few timed and looked down and tried to control my rage. But then all of a sudden i heard a noise of shattering glass and water being rushed around and  heard a really girly shreik. I looked up and i seen a cup on the floor shattered and Eleanor covered in water. "OMG MY CLOTHES YOUR GONNA PAY FOR THIS SKANK." Eleanor screamed. Right then Louis walked in and his eyes looked over at the shattered glass then at Eleanor"Babe what happened " Louis asked. ""That little slut that you adopted threw water at me."

"WHAT HELL NO HOW I COULD I DO THAT IF IM ALL THE WAY OVER HERE AND THE CUP WAS BY HARRY DUMB ASS" I yelled and stood up. Ill tear this bitch down.

"come at me whore." She said. I jumped over the table and did a back flip in the air and landed on my feet infront of her. I put my hands on her shoulders and kneed her in the stomach. She winced in pain but then punched me in the nose and i heard a faint crack and felt some blood running out. I felt hands grab at me and pull me away from her. My eyes are probably so red right now so i closed my eyes. "REISE WHAT WRONG WITH YOU." I heard Louis yell. "ARE YOU SHITTING ME SHE TALKED BAD ABOUT MY FAMILY "

"What no Eleanor is the sweetest thing on the planet. She wouldnt talk mean to anynone. Your grounded for 3 days. Now go to your room. Harry will bring up your food. " I opened my eyes and satred at him in shock "Are you shitting me. ARe you really taking her side after she lied and she called me a bitch and many more. What the fuck." I said. I glarred at the smirking Eleanor and she just instantly fell to her knees screaming. My eyes wdened in horror and i looked away and her screams died down."Eleanor baby whats wrong." I heard Louis say. I just ran upstairs.

I do not like her one bit.

*************************************

Lyrics; 'HEy HEY YOU YOU I DONT LKE YOUR GIRLFREIND NO WAY NO WAY I THINK YOU NEED A NEW ONE'

Comment; ' When will be the next chapter' - HISDO6301999

i chose hers because it was just staright to the point not all omg ur the best writer because i know most of you probably put that just for the comment thing. I usually look for something really funny.

OH AND NY THE WAY ON TWITTER YOU SHOULD FOLLOW @Lyrics_One_D

LOVE YA SEXY BEAST LOVE MAMMA BEAST