Flash back

PLEASE READ GHIS IT IS IMPORTANT . IM SORRY I DIDNT UPDATE , MY LAPTOP IS BROKEN , MY COMPUTER IN THE KIVING ROOM WONT WORK AND .....YA ASHTON AND ADISON IM SORRY I COULDNT ADD THE CHARACTERS I AM WRITING THIS IN THE IPAD ANF THE IPAD IS HOW I WAS GONNA LOOK AT THE MESSAGES AND STUFF DO.......YA IM SO SO SORRY.

IVE BEEN WANTING TO UPDATE BUT I HAVE BEEN KINDA BUSY TO .......IM SORRY SEXYG BEASTS I HOPE YOU STILL LOVE ME ! But ne'er is the update

REISE pov

Forever ..... I laugh when people say ' we're gonna be together forever '

Nothing lasts forever. When I was little I thought I would live with my family forever. But now , now they are dead .

July 30th ... That's the day that i got the memories back. I hadn't remembered it till then, so I'm guessing that's the day they chose to give me the memory . I used to not remember it , but now I remember like it was yesterday .............

Flashback

It seemed like a normal day , it was about 9 pm and we already ate our daily food ( animal blood) and now me and my siblings were watching a movie , Star Wars IV: A New Hope , to be exact ( idk how to spell it) . All of a sudden we heard a glass shattering and my dad yelling for my mom asking what had happened . I got up and went by the door to the kitchen and heard " I knew they were coming but I didn't think this soon" I beard my mom say urgently . My dad replied " who?" And then mom whispered something in dad's ear I'm guessing.

I ran back to the living room and right when I did mom and dad ran in there and grabbed my siblings except my older brother and I and ran them upstairs.

They soon came back and grabbed me and my brother when we heard a banging on the door . They ran us to the kitchen and mom hid me in a cabinet under the sink and my dad put my brother in the one next to me. Soon I heard screaming and hissing and I couldn't help my curiosity and opened the cabinet door enough for me to be able to see hat was going on .

I saw my parents and these two women with brown hair fighting. I knew imedeitly (idk how to spell it....sorry) that the women were human........ And my parents would never hurt a human.

My parents were doing their best to try and fight back but not hurt them. But then one of them pulled out a dagger , a silver dagger.

There are a few ways to kill a vampire , but the most commonly used way , is to use silver and then burn or bury the body .

The skinny one stabbed my mother and I had to use all my strength to to scream and shout . My father tried to reach out for mom but then the fatter one stabbed his back.

And that's when my brother ran out if his hiding spot. He ran at the women and one of them kicked him and said something that I couldn't hear. But then all I could see was red . I started breathing heavily . I was about to jump out and try to attack but my mom yelled "GO RUN ."

I could hear my brother fleeing the room and leaving the house.

I closed my eyes and made my hands into fists.

When opened my eyes again I could see the women smirking at my parents bodies. Then one of them pulled out a lighter and lit it. They set the light on the floor where a piled of towels and stuff lay I between my parents bodies.

The women laughed evilly and then walked out of the house . I looked at my parents and ran out if the spot and sat next to them and started sobbing. "Mom . Dad. " I cried.

" go leave us ." They said

"N-no w-what about A-" before I could finish dad said"they got your brother and sister first ."

That made me cry harder.

"Go , you will do great one day. And we will watch you from above. You will find our family one day, you are important . Now go. And always remember , We love you " my mom said.

It took all my will power to stand up , my hands balled into fists, and I whispered" I will make you proud, and I will avenge your death, I will stop at nothing to kill those women ....even if I die doing it. I love you ."

Then I ran. I ran full speed out the door and into the city. I stopped to look where I was then whispered to myself" so this is what it's like out of the woods" I started walking .

After about 2 hours of walking reality finally settled in, and then I cried. I fell onto the sidewalk and cried.

And soon I heard a lovely and majestic voice say " oh my goodness grashius , child are you okay?" I looked up to see a woman about mid 30 or 40 looking at me. "Where are your parents?" By the look on my face she could tell what had happened. I whispered" car accident ........ Year ago..." She looked at me with pity and picked me up and carried me to the place I had to call home for about 7 years.

But Wilma made it better(the woman who carried me)

Flashback over

-------------------@@@@@@@@@@$$$$$$$$$$$$$$####%%%^^*++==+£€#\_€£¥¥£#|#~.~<,>€?%>~

Hey guys I'm planning on updating tomorrow I'm sorry it's short but I've been busy , I hope you still love me my beautiful sexy beasts

Again I'm sorry Ashton and Adison .

Lyrics for today
'All of my memories
Keep you near
In silent moments
Imagine you'd be here
All of my memories
Keep you near
The silent whispers, silent tears
Made me promise I'd try
To find my way back in this life
I hope there is away
To give me a sign you're okay
Reminds me again
It's worth it all
So I can go home
Together in all these memories
I see your smile
All the memories I hold dear
Darling you know I love you till the end of time' - within temptation

Oh important question!!!

Ok , so my dad's friend knows a guy that makes movies. So my dad told me that when I finish this book I might be able to print it out and give it to the guy that makes the movies and if he likes it then I could make it a movie, that is if the guy likes it. And the question is : would you guys purchase the movie and watch it, because it's going. To be one of those cheap movies it's not going to be all ....idk what to say lol but it's goIng to be a cheap movie.......but oh well. But the question is would you buy it and watch it if I did do that??????!!!!!!!

COMMENT AND TELL ME THE ANSWER PWETTY PWEASE LOL

Bye sexy beats I'll try to update 2morrow I love you guys
Love, Mama Beast