THE NEXT DAY

REISE POV

I woke up at 7 in the morning. I looked to my right and seen Amber. I sighed. I feel bad because she has to stay in the house but i feel like i am doing the right thig by letting her stay here. But seceretly. Oh well i mean we are freinds and she might be greatful. I got up and walked downstairs to see if the boys were up. NOPE. I walked back upstairs and shake Ambers shoulders whispering"Amber wake up. Im gonna make breakfast. " She gets up and i maker her get dressed and then i do . I change into skinny jeans and my black and white AC/DC Highway to Hell shirt and amber is wearing skinny jeans and an imagine dragons shirt.. Me and Amber walk downstairs and i start making pancakes. Amber is sitting down at the table watching me. She is just daydreaming. After i make the pancakes i start making bacon and then use the smae pan i used for the bacon to make eggs . Eggs taste better in bacon grease its a deliciuos fact. After i finish making breakfast i tell Amber to wait at the table while i go and wake the boys up. I walk into Liams room and run and start jumping on his bed."IM UO IM UP JESUS." Liam yells and he gets up. "Bat man pajamas NICE. " I yell and then run into Zayns room. I go up to him and start juming on him bed. "ZZZAAAAAAYYYYNNN WAKEY WAKEY ." He groans and gets up. "I love family lets get matching pajamas" I yell about his family guy pajamas. I run out and go to Nialls room. I slowly walk up to him and whipsrer"Niiiaaallll i mmaaaddeeeee fffoooooooddd" He shot up and yelled "MMMMIIiINNNEEEE" wow bacon pajamas NICE.I walk out then go to dads room. I smile to myself thinking of how i calld him dad. I walk in there and jum on his bed but he still didnt wake up. I get off and pull the blankets off uuhhh carrot pajamas weird. Still nothing. "dad wake up or ill smack ou again." I said and he shot up. "No im good." "well im gonna go wake Harr up." "Good luck." "Help me wake him up." we walked out and walked into Harrys room. Louis walks up to him and yells "HAZZA HELP ME PLEASE IM HURT." Harry shot up.....NAKED EEEWWW M INNOCENT EYES.

"IM COMING BOOBEAR" then he seen us and i was covering my ees.

"AAAAAHHH M INNOCENT EYES WHY GOD WHY I THOUGHT YOU LOVED ME!!!!!!!!" I shouted.

"Haz put some clothes on." Louis/dad scolded."

"MY EES USED TO BE SO INNOCENT NOW THATS RUINED" (thats what i shouted when i see  my dad twerking I still have nightmares about it.) I started blindl walking to the door and then Louis started helping me out. I heardd the door shut and then i took my hands off my eyes. I shivered and looked at dad." Im gonna die." I stated then walked downstairs and seen the boys and Amber sitting down. "Oh yeah i invited Amber over for breakfast i hope you dont mind."  I said "not at all" Zayn said. We all sat down and waited for Harry to come down. Soon he came down dressed in garfeild pajamas. After he sat down we all dug into our food.

***************

When we finished we all went and sat in the living room. We are all stuffed and just want to be lazy "LAZY DAY" I yeled and we started watching movies.

********************************************************************************************************

SORRY GUYS I HAVE WRITERS BLOCK. I STILL NEED SOMEONE TO TEL ME HOW TO PUT PICTURES ON THE SIDE SO I CAN PUT THE PICTURE OF THE SYMBOL PLEASE.

LUV U SEXY BEASTS