I Think I love her

HEY GUYS I HAVE SOMETHING TO SAY BEFORE THIS CHAPTER. OK FIRST OFF I AM NOT HATING ON ELEANOR I HAD THIS IDEA BEFORE I EVEN PUBLISHED THIS BOOK. I WAS THINKING OF IDEAS FOR THIS AND I WAS OOOHHHH SO YEAH......IM SORRY I DIDNT UPDATE I WAS AT MY MOMS OVER THE WEEKEND AND TODAY MY MOM AND STEP-DAD HAD A FIGHT AND IM SCARED THAT THEY MIGHT GET A DIVORCE BUT I DONT WANT THAT BECAUSE FIRST OFF I HAVE A 3 YEAR OLD LITTLE SISTER AND 7 YEAR OLD LITTLE BROTHER AND THAT WOULD BE TERRIBLE FOR THEM LIKE IT IS FOR ME AND MY OLDER BROTHER, AND THEY HAD TO WITNESS THE FIGHT AND THEY WERE CRYING WHILE I WAS HOLDING THEM. BUT ATLEAST IT WASNT AS BAD AS BEFORE BECAUSE A COUPLE YEARS AGO IT WAS SO BAD THAT THEY WERE HITTING EACHOTHER AND STUFF. AND ANOTHER REASON I DONT WANT TO HAPPEN IS BECAUSE MY STEP-DAD IS THE ONE THAT WORKS AND STUFF , AND BECAUSE MY MOM LOVES HIM. AND MY MOM ALREADY HAS BEEN THEROUGH ENOUGH SHIT AND I DONT WANT HER TO HAVE MORE FUCKED UP STUFF IN HER LIFE.

BUT ANYWWAYS IF YOU READ THAT THANK YOU I LOVE YOU AND PLEASE PRAY FOR US, AND IM SORRY ABOUT THE ALL CAPSTHING IM JUST BORED.

***************************************8

HARRY POV

I stood there dumbfounded. Did Louis really do that? I mean Reise was all the way across the room how coyuld she throw water at Eleanor, SHE DIDNT.

I turned my head and glared at Eleanor who was complaining to Louis

Then Amber was walking past me and i stopped her and said"If your going to Reise's room tell her ill be there in a bit to bring her food." Amber nodded and walked out. Hey whats that burning smell? OH CRAP THE PANCAKES. I hurridly flipped the pancakes and then waited for them to finish then i put them on the plate. I swear i cooked like 35 pancakes for us all. I sat the pile on the table after i made plates for Reise and Amber. I walked upstairs slowly trying not to drop the plates. When i made it to her door i looked at the plates then the door then the plates thyen the door then the plates then the door then the plartes then the door then the plates then the door then the plates then the door then the plates then the door. Then i sighed and banged my head on the door twice. Ow. The door opened and Reise was standing there with a small towel in her hand to her nose. "Wow Eleanor hit ya hard didnt she." Reise looked surprised that she was bleeding?

OK wwhhaattteevaaa homie. No ?OK.

"You can sit those on the desk." Reise said. I nodded and sat them down. I started walking out and back downstairs. When i made it to the kitchen/diningroom my phone started to ring and it started playing "I'll Be" By Edwin McCain. That only played when Madison called me. I sighed at the thought of her.

Just everything about her makes my heart melt. I remeber the first time i met her. It was at the mall we were in her favorite store, Hot Topic. I was paying attention and i acidentaly bumped into her.

(FLASHBACK ~~~~~~~~~~)

I laughed at a joke that Zayn told me. We were in Hot Topic just browsing. I wasnt paying attention to were i was walking and i acidentaly bumped into someone and i caught them in my arms so they wouldnt fall. "Oh my gosh i am so sorry i wasnt paying attention are you ok." I said then my eyes fell to the most beuatiful blue eyes i have ever seen. I felt myself smiling. I then heard her say"Oh um its ok" She was still in my arms and when i notticed i awkwardly let her go. I then got a good look at her. She had brown/blonde hair that was curly and she was absolutly beutiful. She was wearing cowboy boots and skinny jeans and a red long sleeved shirt with a big cross on it. She looked so georges. I blushed when i nottices i was starring at her. "I-Im H-Harry" I stuttered. I looked into her eyes and i notticed she was starring at me and i blushed even more. "Im M-Madison" She stuttered back.

"I like rabbits" I said. STUPID STUPID. I LIKE RABBITS?

"Yeah rabbits are cool." She giggled.

COME ON HAROLD ASK HER FOR HER NUMBER.

"U-uh can i have your number." She gigled and saud "Sure." I gave her my phone and she gave me hers and i put in my number while she put in hers."Well i have to go , Bye harry."  She said and walked away with im asuming is eaither her sister or a freind or something. And i walked away with the biggest smile on my face.

(FLASHBACK OVER)

"Harry, Harry, HARRY HARREH HAROLD" I snapped out of my trance and starred at Liam. "UH are you gonna answer your phone?" Oh yeah silly me.

I answered the phone and said"Hello Madzi"

M=Madison H=Harry

M-Hi Harry

H-Hi . i thought you had to do something with the church today?

M- Yeah but i told Miranda i wanted to call you so here i am, calling you

H- oh thats cool im glad you called i love hearing your angelic voice

M-Oh harry you always know how to make me laugh

H- Hey dont be sarcastic who said i couldnt flirt with my girlfreind

M-*laughs* Whatever Harry HHaha

H- So i was thinking that maybe in a couple days you could come over and you can meet the girl we adopted, She is adorable.

(Eleanor snorts at that and Harry gives her a dirty look)

M-Sounds great but i have to go Miranda is calling me Bye Harry see you soon

H-Bye

(Back to normal ;P)

I sighed when i hung up. I think - I think that i might be in Love with MAdison.

I mean, she is kind to everyone she meets, She is georges, and actually her famiuly doesnt hate me. I love her personality and just....EVERYTHING about her.

Yep its aofficial i am unconditionally, truly,madly,deeply, in love with MAdison Shoultz