The Blackscarr twins

TO ASHTON & ADISON  > (IF I GOT SOMETHING WRONG PLEASE COMMENT AND TELL ME)

TO ALL READERS--------BTW YOU GUYS HAVENT BEEN COMMENTING ABOut THE WHOLE TRAILER AND CHARACTER THING!!!!!!! I REALLY NEED YOU DO COMMENT ABOUT THE GIRL.

KLEYSYN POV

HI! WEll heres a small description about myself: Well i am really tan, and i have the girl abs goin on (lol) , i can read minds and i have super strength , Im kinda sassy but not much , i have a boyfreind named Chandler Riggs , I have black hair with some neon blue and neon purple in it(Got that bad ass look going on) Im American but i live in London , Im 16 and so is my sister Honor , and im funny.

Now some of you might not want to listen to the make up i wear and some of you might be nice and listen , and for those of you that dont i have something to tell you..........I ONT GIVE A SH*T  YOUR GONNA SIT THERE AND READ ABOUT IT YOU BABOON FACED HEFFER.........

Now on to make up: (A/N I dont know anything about make , idk how to even put make up on so if i mess up on the stuff for the make up that Kleysyn wears ..........I DONT CCAAARRRRRREEEE!!!! LOL) So i wear wing black eyeliner(A/N i think thats what she put down) , and some mascara, NO FOUNDATION. 

I Beleive that is all to tell you for now........OH AND ONE MORE THING. 

Its just a teensy weensy little thing about me, not really a big deal.............Im a vampire.

Honor POV

Hello people of planet Earth. My name is Honor and sometimes i tell people its that because YOU ALL HAVE TO HONOR ME AND BOW DOWN TO ME FILTHY PEASANTS........Lol jk jk. SO ABOUT ME: Im really funny , nice, i will do anything for a freind but if you take advantage of me you will be sorry YOU WILL PAY!!!! *couch cough* anyways when you meet me i at first seem distant but once you get to know me i dont seem like it. I have black hair thats straight with some purple and blue in it, i always wear black eyeshadow and black eyeliner and some mascara (I pull it off cuz im a bad a$$ motha Fuc*a) I wear some sparkly lipstick that is the color of my lips . I have a boyfriend named Jon Reising , and i can pick up peoples vioce and change peolples emotions. I remeber this one time when i wads younger i hid in a closet and started to yell at Kleysyn using moms voice itt was funny.......ya i use my power to my advantage alot........ , ANYWAys um i always wear black clothing and thats about it i beleive.......Oh and im a vampire, my whole family is.

( NOW ITS A 3 PERSON POV )

The girls( Kleysyn and Honor) were sitting in their room (they sare 1 really big bedroom , the biggest bedroom in the house) practicing their powers and making a good laugh about it.

(A/N sorry if this chapter is up later then you though it would be Ashton and Adison , i took a break and got in the hot tub for a bit , and im trying to type this chapter while watching the moviePercy Jackson and the Lightning Theif OMG LOGAN LERMAN IS PLUCKING SEXY MMMMM DAT SEXY MAN) 

Honor and Kleysyn laughed at the impresions that Honor made of one of their aunts"ok ok next " Honor said while chickling a little then started thinking for the next person to make fun off then she said" Oh i got one" then quickly changed her voice to one of her cousins and said "MIRANDA WHERES MY SWEATER *then changed her voice to miranda's voice* IM WEARING IT DEAL WITH IT*change again to first cousin*OH MY GOSH IM TELLING MOM MMMOOOMMM MIRANDA'S WEARING MY CLOTHES WITHOUT ASKING ME*change back to miranda* OH MY GOSH STOP WHINING" HOnor and Kleysyn burst out laughing at the impressions of their cousins always arguing. 

But then all of a sudden Honor stopped laughing then grew an eveil grin on her face and said eveily "i got an idea, im going to need to barrow some of your clothes"

~10 minutes later~

Honor had changed into the clothes Kleyson was wearing and changed her make up and hair , Kleyson then changed into Honor's clothes and changed make up and hair. 

Honor was the first to walk downstairs into the livingroom where her mother was . Honor changed her voice to match her sisters then said"hey mom" and started walking to the couch her mother was sitting on. Her mother looked at her and said" Honor? um..........no Kleyson .....wait what?" Honor was doing her best not to laugh. 

After about 5 minutes of Honor trying to convinse her mom that she was Kleyson the actual Kleyson walked downstairs dressed as Honor, she was doing her best impression of her sister. 

"Oh my god im going insane " Their mother said franticly. She then just got up and walked up stairs muttering something about needing some sleep. 

After they made sure their mother was gone , Kleysyn and Honor burst out laughing till they cried. 

They somehow ended up in their bedroom and changed back into their original clothing.

They looked at eachother then they instantly knew they were thinking the same thing. All of a sudden the air in the room changed and they were flouting in the air and smiling like idiots. They started running around on the walls and ceiling then just floating around in the room doing front flips and backflips gigiling like madmen.

After about 15 minutes the twins fun time was ruined when they heard a scream and a crash then a laud growl. 

They looked at eachother with fear in their eyes then they imeadieatly knew .......... they were under attack......and they were in grave danger...........

**************************************************************************************

hey guys so i thought i would leave this chapter a cliff hanger........... if it is that......is it a cliff hanger????? of whatever 

I cant really think of lyrics for this chapter......sorry 

BYE SEXY BEASTS LOVE YA 

~MAma Beast