Angel's Last Song [D. Gray- Man Fanfiction]

PREFACE

This book tells about the life of an exorcist who, according to the prophecy, is the Destroyer of Time. After the Noah's ark incident he was put under 24/7 surveillance suspecting that he has a connection to the enemy and that he learned that he was, in fact, the host for the 14th, also known as The Musician. As an exorcist, he is one of those rare type innocence accomodators in which he is a parasitic type, thus only short-live. Will they find a way to make him live long? Will they be able to defeat their enemy before his time ends? Or...will he die first before they could even achieve their goal?

The reason as to why I made this is because I find the anime, D. Gray- Man, interesting. There are many things about it that remains a mystery and lets me think about the possibilities to unlock the secrets behind. But in this case I made it a little different.

The purpose of this is to help you imagine the world of fiction and entertain people to kill some time.

This is suited to those who like adventure, comedy, and tragedy. For those who refer other genre you might as well as try this one for something new. The story is full of varieties of emotions which will surely make you laugh and cry at times of depressing moments.

I made thiis DGM fanfiction because it really intrigues me. I am also familiar of the characters and their backgrounds and to top it all DGM is really close to my heart. It saddens me when the anime ended without defeating the enemy yet and the manga is on a long hiatus. So, in order to fill the void that you and I feel I made this.

It will take me some time before I can finish this, though.

While writing this I feel contented and happy because if i won't let this out it makes me crazy. I learned that I am not good in making love stories so I tried this and I found that this is what I am good with. As an author and a human it helps me to know the readers better by commenting/reviewing on this so that I can make a better story in the future.

I am fully aware that I am not good in English but I readlly did my best. So I hope you consider this. You may also find some grammatical errors and mispelled words because I have difficulties in noticing those.

I thank the people who inspired me to do this and also thank you for reading my DGM fanfiction: Angel's Last Song.

DISCLAIMER: I do not own D. Gray- Man nor its characters.

All praise to Katsura Hoshino- sensei for bringing a wonderful story.