Nineteenth Song: WITH YOU

Dark.

Is the color of impure souls who gave an aura that would scare the pure souls who dare to intrude them off.

Dark.

Was the place though candy-like candles and jack-o-lanterns lit the ways.

There may be lights to guide you through but…

"Millenie~!" called the young lady in white sleeveless dress as she opened the door and lunge herself on her victim. She merrily wrapped her arms around his neck, giggling about something she learned, she leaned on closer and whisper into his ear.

"Ne,-" she said with a gentle smile. "- is it true? Will he come and see us?" she asked.

The man that she was clinging on laughed his infamous laugh as he rub smoothly the fur of the black cat who has a stigmata on her forehead. "Well, it appears he will though he said nothing like that."

"What do you mean, Earl?" asked someone who sat on his right and was playing poker to himself.

30 minutes after what happened to the akumas, the Millennium Earl called for a meeting. The rest of the Noahs learned about it and to confirm this they have to attend the meeting the Earl suddenly set. All of them were present at the dining room except Skinn Bolic, who was dead, and the minister of his country, Cyril Camelot (also Romanize as Sheryl).

"Oh, just a few seconds before the akumas self destruct I heard he said that I should be patient and that I just have to wait for him." he replied. "Ooh~ I can't wait to see him again~!" the Earl squealed in excitement and giggled.

A man sat across the one who played poker 'hmped'. He has light blue hair which was cut in a bowl fashion at the top while some on the back left long and drawn back into a ponytail. He has a distinguishing pair of triangular earrings.

He leaned back on his chair and crossed his arms hiding the disagreement that contorted his face. "Is it necessary to have him back?" he asked.

"Hmm? What's with that tone of voice, Fiidora?" asked the Earl.

"Nothing. Just asking." Said the blunette now dubbed as Fiidora. Him and the minister, Cyril, didn't like the idea of having the 14th back to their wings. After all, the 14th was a traitor.

"So, when is he coming? Will Lou tag along?" asked Road who was still clinging on the Earl.

"I don't know when and I'm sure, if ever he will come and see us he won't bring Lou with him."

"How do you know?"

"Intuition." The Earl said with a smile, or more like… a grin.

"Intuition…" the white haired teen repeated the word indicating that he was bored. Well, in his case the meeting is boring since he knew this from the start. How? Simply. He is a psychic.

"Bored…?" asked Tyki which earned the attention of everyone. The white haired teen, Wisely, averted his gaze from Tyki to the one who sat beside him. The man on Tyki's side is a huge man with dark spiky hair that resembles Road's hair style and always wears sunglasses, gave Wisely a mocking look.

"Whut?" Wisely asked irritably.

"Calm down children…" said the Earl or more like a growl as a warning. They then attentively turned their heads to the head of the family and sat straight on their seats. "Now, listen. My plan is to abduct them when the time comes but it looks like we do not need the plan A and B anymore. Plan A was destroyed by him and plan B, which was assigned to Tyki, Road, and Wisely to abduct them is cancelled. All we have to do is wait for him to come."