Fifth Song: CUTE

I stir when I feel light peered through the glass window of my room and touched my skin. I slowly open my eyes, my good arm resting on my forehead. It's morning already. I'm surprised I didn't wake up early this time and oh, that reminds me of Link. Why didn't he wake me up earlier? Then I heard my stomach growl so I force myself up to sit and rub the sleep out of my eye. Just then I notice that everything seems…big which I found it odd. From the looks of the ceiling down the floor, the window, the chair and table in my room, my blanket that is oddly…bigger? Then my bed…everything looks so big than before. It was like everything went big in my room. Maybe this is only due to my condition? Hm, I guess it is.

I paid no heed anymore about the oddness of my room when I felt someone is staring at me like daggers behind my neck. Reluctantly, I turned to see the source of that beam and…

"Link…?" I blink when my voice sounds like a…child. Link is leaning against the wall, his arms folded. He just looked at me, somewhat surprised. Just then he walks towards me and stoops and examined me. "H-hey…" I said when his eyes travelled from my head to toes. "What's with that…look, Link?"

He then looked at me in the eyes.

"Walker?" was all what he said.

"Y-yes?" every time I speak I find it odd to hear my own voice. Why is that?

"When was the last time you looked at the mirror?" he asked. Confuse as I am now for what he said, I immediately jump down the bed- wait. Jump down? Since when do I jump down to get out of my bed?

Then it strikes me. I look at my arms…hey, my sleeves are longer than my arms! My shirt…it's big for me and…opps, the gravity pulled down my pants…

What happened?

To confirm suspicions, I run on the other side of the room and look at the mirror to see myself being a…CHILD?! WHAT THE HELL?!

"KOMUIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII II ! ! !"

Allen screamed at the top of his lungs as he stormed out of his room and run straight to Komui's office while pulling his pants up and forgetting about breakfast, Link followed.

Allen's body shrunk to a 7 year-old kid. His hair now reddish-brown and has no scar. His arm then black was now red. Everything on him seemed reverted back save his memories.

SLAM!

Everyone in the room jumped when they heard someone banged the door open. All heads turned to see who it was but was surprised when Link walked in as if it wasn't him but the wind that opened the door by force. "Link? What're you doing here?" It was Lavi who first voiced out. Link rolled his eyes and pointed his index finger down. Komui, Lavi, and Bookman were the occupants of the room discussing about the previous missions. Bookman and Lavi were only there to record though. They followed where Link was pointing and saw a child no older than 7 years old fuming. His face was red and contorted in annoyance while glaring daggers at Komui. "Uhm…what is the kid doing here?" asked Lavi.

"Don't call me 'kid', idiot." The kid in question spat the last word without looking away at Komui.

"A-alright. What's your name?"

"It's Allen and I am here to ask Komui for an antidote." The kid who goes by the name of Allen said while glaring at Komui.

"A-Allen?!" Lavi stood abruptly and run towards Allen shaking him by shoulders. "Is that really you? What happened to your hair and scar?!"

"Why don't you ask that idiot cowering under his chair?"

Komui knew that it was the medicine that he made for Allen to help him. It worked, indeed, but not without side effects.