Twenty Second Song: MY DYING SENSES - 'A. W.' 2

Allen didn't notice how long has it been since he discovered his crucial life as of the moment, but he was thankful to have at least a piece of mind now. He knew he won't live long. He hadn't any choice. He would either die while engaging in a battle or vanish because he lost to the 14th or had his remaining life energy got suck out by his very own innocence. Either way, no matter what, even if he live like normal people do, he will be a goner by the end. But he won't die without giving his all in a fight. He won't stop, he will keep on walking until his last breath. That was what he had promised to Mana. Well, setting that thought aside, Allen Walker was simply thankful for this day. No one's fawning over him nor treating him like a fragile glass or something. He don't know why but feeling happy as he walked down to cafeteria that morning feeling so light. He was still maintaining his medicine and though he couldn't taste any, he still ate a lot.

Lenalee, Kanda, and Lavi were still on their mission for two days. Miranda had gone early to town to buy something. Crowley was busy helping the Science Department, he wanted to help too but was pushed out and told to eat and rest. Some of the Generals were here but mostly stayed out of the sight. Link hadn't returned yet, after that talked with the Inspector, Link went off with him. Now that he thought about that... Why had Lovelier seemed not so pushy about him being the Noah? He wondered why.

Oh well, Allen was full and was so boring that he would die. He already asked Komui if he could get a mission but no. Speaking of mission, he wondered why Lou didn't have any mission yet, heck, he don't have uniform. He hadn't have the chance Komui about it, maybe because Lou was still small? Probably.

Allen was walking back to his room when he was pulled out of his thoughts.

"Allen!" someone called from behind. Allen knew that childish voice, he turned around and saw Lou sprinting towards him.

"Hey, Lou."

Lou smirked in which Allen gave him a questioning looj followed by "What?"

"Not so polite, are we? Anyway, since you are not opening up to me, maybe telling you the whole truth from 35 years prior the Noah massacre to our childhood which you have no memories of to why the Noahs wanted me and down the very last drop of water. In exchange, you've gotta tell me what you've been all this time for ten years. Is that a deal?"

Allen was pretty shocked at this. Was it really happening? If he got to know to story he would also likely to know who he really is. And, did Lou mention about the Noah massacre 35 years ago? There were lots of questions that were forming and swimming in his mind that made him a little dizzy for his heart beat so fast, feeling excited and nervous, his blood was rising up to his head that made him feel hot and dizzy.

"Deal." Allen replied after some thought.

Allen resumed walking to his room together with Lou who had had enough of his secrets and was dying to know his twin brother, Allen, more. Lou thought that keeping the matter to Allen was the good measure of living with him. When Lou found out about the darkness that his family, more specifically his father, had kept for the long time, he made up his mind to keep it a secret to Allen. He wanted Allen to be oblivious of everything, the deaths and war the world was facing. He wanted Allen to live his life normally. He vowed to his parents' grave that once he found his brother, he will do anything to keep him away from where his father had been. Lou had planned everything. He will search for his brother, once found, he will keep him away from those who would hurt him, and live together in one piece.

But, faith is a joker.

Just when Lou found him, he also found that Allen was already engaged in what Lou was trying to keep him away.

This is not the outcome I was planning, but nevertheless… what's important is that I have Allen here by my side and protect him in my might.