CHARACTER SKETCH

CHARACTER SKETCH...

Manik Malhotra - He is 26 years old, tall and handsome hunk but does not believe in love. He is the owner of the India's number one Fashion House 'The Manu Fashion House '.

Nandini Murthy -She is 22 years old, pretty and kind heart girl and she believe in true love. She want to become the most successful fashion designer and she had applied for job in some of the famous fashion house. She is waiting for their reply.

Cabir Dhawan -Manik's bestfriend and yes same age as Manik. Now he is a successful bussinessman and dating Navya Naveli last one month.

Navya Naveli -She is Nandini's school friend and now is a wedding planner. She is dating with cabir last one month.

Dhruv Vedant -Manik's bestfriend but more like a brother to him. Dhruv is so much in love with Alia and will be getting married soon.

Alia Saxena -Manik's bestfriend and she loves Dhruv so much and will be getting married to him soon.

Mukti Thakkar -Manik's bestfriend and more like a sister to him. She married to Abhimanyu and settle down in London.

Abhimanyu Thakkar -He is married to Mukti and settles down in London.

Basically, this story is not about college life and that's why all of them have settle down in different place and different occupation. Yes Manik and all his friends include Cabir, Dhruv, Alia and Mukti are his childhood friends and after college all of them were busy in their own life yet their friendship is always there.

Nandini and Navya are school friends and after that they were in different college yet they were always in touch with each other.