CHAPTER 61

CHAPTER 61

MANIK HOUSE - MANIK ROOM

Manik is talking with Aman in his phone...

Manik: Yes Aman you heard me right...I want you to shift all my this week meetings to next week.

Aman: But why sir?

Manik: That's because I will be not around this whole week to attend any meetings in Mumbai...

Aman: Okey sir I will shift all your meetings to next week.

Manik: Good and yeah always keep your phone stand by because I can call you any time...

Aman: Ji sir!

Manik: and always keep me update about what's happening there!

Aman: Okey Sir!

Manik cut the phone...

Manik self talk: This Nyonika is definitely into something and I am sure her target is Nandini so I have to be with Nandini all the time...

NANDINI HOUSE - NEXT DAY MORNING

Manik reach her house early in the morning around 8.00am...Manik greet Amms...

Amms: Manik beta you are here...Nandu was telling me you all will gather in fashion house first...

Manik: Woh actually since we going to Pune together so it will be easy right if I come to pick her directly from house...

Amms: Okey beta I am leaving to school and you wait inside...Nandini is getting ready...

Manik: Okey Amms...

Amms leaves...Manik enter the house and he wait for a while in the hall...Then he goes near to the puppies and the puppies bark being happy to see Manik here...

Manik: Hi Champs...Why your owner taking so long to get ready?

The puppies bark again as if saying to go and check inside...

Manik: Right...I should go and check on her...

When Manik enter the room, Nandini just comes out of the bathroom in bathrobe and was drying her hair in front of mirror...

Nandini was not aware of Manik in her room...Manik mesmerize seeing Nandini drying her hair and he unknowingly walk towards her...Nandini saw Manik's reflects in the mirror...

Nandini self talk: Manik...nahi how come he will be here...I guess I am just imagining him like yesterday...

Nandini continue to dry her hair...Manik smiles hearing her self- talk and goes near her...

Manik: I didn't know you have started to imagine me...

While saying this Manik hug her from the back...

Nandini: Manik tum sache mai yaha hun?

Manik: Of course I am...

Manik immediately turn her to his side...Manik hold her waist and pull her closer to him...

Manik: Now you believe that I am here in real...

Nandini: But how come you enter my room when Amms is here...I know she knows about us but if she sees us like this it will become awkward Manik...

Nandini try to come out of his grip...

Manik: Hold on don't freak out...Amms went to school already...

Nandini calms down and ask...

Nandini: Aur tum yahan kya kar hoon?

Manik: I am here to pick you up to Pune!